Pinned Vz58 Polymer Mags: We have a limited number to start us off

Zahal.org

Regular
Business Member
Okay, soft launch here fellas. We have exactly 100 magazines here in the office that we are pinning in-house. We're also going to ship these with a formal declaration for CBSA so that they don't flip their lids.

So if you wanted to be part of the initial offering on these: now's your chance! There will certainly be more coming, but this is our initial run.

In the interest of fairness, please limit yourself to a maximum 4 magazines per person right now. We don't want to see these in the EE for $60 each next month!

Price is $21 USD, and you can find them ready to order here: http://www.zahal.org/products/sa-vz-58-5-riveted-double-stack-magazine

If you missed the initial post about these, you can find out more on this CGN thread: http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php/1350710-Vz58-Polymer-Magazines-How-Many-Should-We-Pin

62Wf0IZ_zpsbc87a4et.jpg
dn7s3Er_zpsti5cey74.jpg

Last edited:
I would order, but I'll hold out for the OD green ones. Thanks for bringing these to market.

Ordered 2 as promised, more to follow ;)

Came to 78 â‚˝CAN (Canadian Pesos) with the 13$ shipping option.

Cant wait to get these and try them although it is depressing to see the window and the "Rivet of Oppression". Glad to see another options to surplus mags.

Last edited:
Guys, I got mine recently. They work very well in my CZ 858. Like the fact they are pinned to 5.5. I can easily insert them with one in the chamber. They worked flawlessly this afternoon. Nice looking mags as well. Thanks for doing this. May have to get a few more.

IMG_1887_zpsbly8geq2.jpg

IMG_1886_zpsdzekgxzq.jpg

I got four today. All four were loaded to five and the follower seized up and wont come back from the inside of the mags. Weird and extremely disappointing. Seems like a crappy pinning maybe?

Guys, I got mine recently. They work very well in my CZ 858. Like the fact they are pinned to 5.5. I can easily insert them with one in the chamber. They worked flawlessly this afternoon. Nice looking mags as well. Thanks for doing this. May have to get a few more.

IMG_1887_zpsbly8geq2.jpg

IMG_1886_zpsdzekgxzq.jpg
Sweet wood man!!! Me likes

ordered 3 mags [black] last week, i think i could of ordered fde or od green coloured ones but just went with the black one's. Its my first order from Zahal's and was wondering if there is taxes and duty charges on top of what I paid already, didn't look into it before ordering, anybody that has ordered from zahal let me know thanks

Back
Top Bottom