Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Newbie pal questions!

i sent photocopys of each of the papers i got 1 for pal and 1 for restricted.
    i was told to keep the originals.
    and my card was mailed out no problem

Quote Originally Posted by kevmicball View Post
    i sent photocopys of each of the papers i got 1 for pal and 1 for restricted.
    i was told to keep the originals.
    and my card was mailed out no problem
    I sent an email to my instructor. She got back to me today and told me you get two copies. One to send in and one for your records and she advised me to keep all records related to firearms.

Took two weeks from when it arrived (checked via certified mail) to show up on the website as received and 41 days to complete. Just approved today

CGN Regular
    You're supposed to keep the originals and send in copies, the form makes two carbon copies (one for you to send and one for the instructor) so you don't have to photocopy anything. As far as waiting for it to show up online, mine was up and in progress after less than 18 days from when they received it, my CC was charged after 21 days, I called them after 24 days and they told me to have one reference call in. Today, day 29, it shows online that my license has been issued. This was a first time PAL and RPAL application.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12