Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Manurhin MR88 Revolvers in 357 Mag Now In Stock

aacollectible

What is the warranty on the MR88s?

Thanks

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by aacollectible View Post
    Manurhin MR88 Revolver in 357 Mag. Available in both 5 1/4 inch barrel or 6 inch barrel. Stainless. New in box with paperwork. Restricted only
    $1895 each
    CSSA(OHA) member since 1995
    SFC member since 1995
    NCCP Shooting Coach
    Target Shooter - ISSF & Black Powder

I had the pleasure of trying a Korth, MR73, and a Python at a range in Germany years ago. Three spectacular revolvers. I know very little about revolvers and still don't but the business associate who took me to the range was a fan boy to say the least. I shot all three about the same. As someone with a machinist's background, all I could say is wow. Total pleasure to hold and shoot all three.

The interesting thing was that my host (pro Europe on just about everything) not only preferred the Python, but shot far better with it than the other two - like single hole in the X-ring as opposed to clover leafs with the others. He just said that his Python was the most accurate revolver he has ever owned, and his was no small collection.

To each their own.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer sixty9santa's Avatar
    Would be nice if Manurhin would do a run of 4.25" barrelled MR73 for the Canadian market.
    "Genius begins great works, but labor alone finishes them." Joseph Joubert

To all with TDS: Trump for Prime Minister!!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer sailor723's Avatar
    They make a 5.25" in the MR73.....seems just about right to me.
    Fan of Browning Hi-Powers and both S&W and Colt revolvers

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Harry Callahan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sixty9santa View Post
    Would be nice if Manurhin would do a run of 4.25" barrelled MR73 for the Canadian market.
    They were supposed to make a special run of 4.25" MR73 a few years ago but it never materialized.

"If A is success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut."

- Albert Einstein, Observer, Jan. 15, 1950

CGN Ultra frequent flyer IchBinEinSniper's Avatar
    It materialized...these guys have them in stock in several different flavours.
    I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Forest1488 View Post
    I had the pleasure of trying a Korth, MR73, and a Python at a range in Germany years ago. Three spectacular revolvers. I know very little about revolvers and still don't but the business associate who took me to the range was a fan boy to say the least. I shot all three about the same. As someone with a machinist's background, all I could say is wow. Total pleasure to hold and shoot all three.

The interesting thing was that my host (pro Europe on just about everything) not only preferred the Python, but shot far better with it than the other two - like single hole in the X-ring as opposed to clover leafs with the others. He just said that his Python was the most accurate revolver he has ever owned, and his was no small collection.

To each their own.
    as a kid we had at home and for shooting at the range the mr73 and python 6 inches and i preferred shooting the MR but the look of the python was nicer ... the day carry of my dad was a 1911 colt in those days.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456