A Customer's Review - Not Spoken Lightly - Update #18

Good To hear! I will keep these guys in mind...sad to see a thread like this is months old and only 2 pages long. Seems like the negative rants get all the glory! Nice to read something positive.

I drove an hour and a half South to check out the store,I was looking for a Chinese SKS.Walked in asked for one had a chance to look it over.The owner then handed me a paper towel to wipe the grease off my hands.Didnt have to ask.Quick friendly no pressure service.It wasnt a high ticket item but I was treated right.Went home with a decent rifle.Make the drive if you can,I will be shopping there again.

Received my order today and love it! All questions in emails were answered quickly and delivery was sooner than predicted! I was sent a few of their Tenda targets, not a big deal cash wise but a nice personal touch. I will definitely be ordering from them again and hope to visit the store in the future!

Remembering names is something I simply cannot do. I got a bad head injury rolling a Polaris RZR down a cliff and getting tossed out. So when other people remember my name, I notice right away and am appreciative, but I hope they aren't offended that I don't remember theirs.

Tenda seems to have a good rep lately. I'll have to buy something from them one day and try them out.

Back
Top Bottom