CGN Ultra frequent flyer gwhysow's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ESP View Post
    Should put Vendor name in thread title

"Vendor - Tenda; Costumer Review, Great experience!"
    But the mystery...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer PitBull1973's Avatar
    I don't live far from them. I have to check them out
    http://oneclearvoice.ca/

Tenda is a perfect example of exactly how a small business should be run. Not only are they lovely people both in the store and at the range, they understand how things need to be done when you are a small and single location. There is no luxury of multi-location buying power, they work harder and are much more business savvy than any other store we have shopped at. I have walked in their shoes for many years and recognize the amount of work that goes into running a store as efficiently as they do. They will always have our loyalty and word of mouth recommendation.

CGN Regular
    And they keep offering great prices and sales like every week! They are now my go-to!!!

Tenda is my go to place now.

But how can it be? Tenda doesnt exist!
    Last edited by charlesquik; 12-03-2017 at 02:26 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer na1lb0hm's Avatar
    FIL has done many, many orders with Tenda, and has always had great experiences. Well packaged, shipping on very agreeable time frames, and great prices seem to help. If we're talking guns, he's praising Tenda.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I place big bulk ordered with them about a dozen or more times a year. There was a time i would place a ammo order almost every pay cheuqe. Never had a issue and if they have a stock issue they call you and let you know.

Their prices are what have me spending money I normaly wouldnt. What ever they decided to do with there business must be working because I hear nothing but good comments from friends I recommend them to. They must have stock coming in and flying off the shevels.

I hope they are doing well because they really deserve it. Not being local I cant comment on customer service much and I never really have issues.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer gwhysow's Avatar
    Well, I've now been shopping here for almost 2 years; been in store, and ordered online. Though I do cycle through a few vendors, my number continues to shrink, as their product line grows. That last point is a double-edged sword, and Tenda has done a great job of hitting this Goldilocks spot, where the there isn't too much product, and the ammo prices are the best around. Could their margins be a little higher in that regard? Sure. But I'm sure a few of you would agree, that little bit of red keeps us coming back.

Now, the part that pleases me most is that the identity of their customer service has only grown. To say it hasn't changed would be fair, as it gets better and better with every visit. Your experience may very based on frequency, but to have the owners recall your name, details, and purchase points of interest....well, that still remains rare. Heck, I see the same people every morning, and they still can't remember my coffee order.

There are some that have said they didn't get an email fast enough, a call fast enough, or an order out the door fast enough. Well, I would like to let you in on the little secret: their store is like Toronto traffic, and it really doesn't wind down. They're now up to 4 or 5 staff in front of house, and a couple in the back. When they're serving customers like it's a McDonald's, it's going to be a trick at times. Be calm, be fair, and don't expect the unrealistic. We all want out stuff 'now', but let's take a second to be thankful for great prices, and honest folk. Heck, if you can't be happy with yourself, at least be happy that their business is thriving, and making the rest of us happy :P

I've seen all kinds of things happen in this store that would make you think they're dealing with friends, and not customers. I've seen the staff take 20 minutes talking to non-buyers during rush hour, without any sense of urgency. I've watched the owner give away his own mags when a box shipped with only 2, and not 3. I've watched troubled customers come in with issues that fall beyond reason, only to watch them step up and do everything they can to please the customer. Free services, trial products, returns, and of course, those free targets.

Now, no place is perfect - that's just the way of the world. They can be slow with their emails - hours. They may not pick up their phone - neither do I. They may not stock that one obscure product that only you want - that's business. But at the end of the day, they're here to serve the community as a whole. If you want an approachable store, please get in touch. If you want great prices that rotate weekly, go ahead and order. There's no wrong answer here...unless of course you're a PITA, then please leave this gem alone.

I'd hate to see them become jaded.

CGN Regular
    Tenda is a great store. I walked in even before I had my PAL. They were friendly even knowing that I don't have my license yet. 6 months later, I got my PAL, walked into the store and they remembered me.

Agreed. I have bought 6 guns (and counting) from Tenda and my experience has always been positive. Their prices are always competitive and customer service is great. It's my go-to gun shop.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast