Primary Arms Now Available at CTCSupplies.ca

Thanks!

IIRC, the 4-14 is what MAC uses on his Savage build. You can check out his video called "1000 yards for $1000". He found that the PA scope was the best option and allowed him to reach his target goals.

I haven't looked down many scopes, but I would say that the glass is comparable to a Vortex Diamondback series. Perhaps even a bit better. I will know more once I actually take it to a range.

Hope that helps.

EDIT: here is the YouTube video I was talking about. It's a 2-part

https://youtu.be/9hVDu1EARBc

Last edited:
Very pleased with the quality. i got the 4x 7.62x39 prism scope.
Now i need to figure out how to make it a bit lower profile if possible. and mount it up on the vz58.
You guys should bring in a couple of different ACOG style mounts for these optics.

Very pleased with the quality. i got the 4x 7.62x39 prism scope.
Now i need to figure out how to make it a bit lower profile if possible. and mount it up on the vz58.
You guys should bring in a couple of different ACOG style mounts for these optics.

Thanks - will keep that in mind - glad you like your optic!

quick question, the picture of the 7.62 PA reticle only has ranging numbers on the right sight of the bullet drop compensator, but the scope came with numbers on both the left and the right. just curious as to why this is?

The ones we have are the latest versions of that optic - might be a small change from their initial version of the optic.

Quick update. Used the scope today just to sight it in. Only out about 70 rounds through it. I've already modded it with a Bobro mount.

I have to say that so far I am REALLY impressed with it. I am by no means a good shooter, but I had no trouble setting up spent 12 gauge shells at 50 yards and knocking them down. I only missed one, but that's because I pulled it.

Glass clarity is quite amazing, especially given the price point. Reticle is daylight bright, albeit on its higher settings.

Only negative I have is its rather unforgiving eye Box. Shifting your head from side to side will cause you to loose the sight picture.

Overall I am really impressed and can't wait to stretch it out to 100-600 yards on gongs.

I will definitely be buying more PA optics in the future.

In previous post you mention these are all you have for now, wondering if you will bring in the 1x6 ACSS in 7.62x39

Last edited:
PA 1-6x are probably coming April/May

We also carry the PA Red Dot Now In Stock

Primary Arms Advanced Series Red Dot Sight with integrated AR height QD mount

The Primary Arms Advanced Series Red Dot features an integrated quick-detach 1913 Picatinny mount providing an absolute cowitness with standard back up iron sights. A single included CR123A battery provides up to 50,000 hours of function at a medium setting. The ultra-sharp 2 MOA dot has a total of 12 brightness settings adjusted via push button. The first 2 settings are night vision compatible. The auto-shutdown function turns the Advanced Series red dot off after 8 hours. This tough optic is covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.

$269.99

Back
Top Bottom