Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Primary Arms Now Available at CTCSupplies.ca

CGN Regular
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Donster 125 View Post
    IIRC, the 4-14 is what MAC uses on his Savage build. You can check out his video called "1000 yards for $1000". He found that the PA scope was the best option and allowed him to reach his target goals.

I haven't looked down many scopes, but I would say that the glass is comparable to a Vortex Diamondback series. Perhaps even a bit better. I will know more once I actually take it to a range.

Hope that helps.

EDIT: here is the YouTube video I was talking about. It's a 2-part

https://youtu.be/9hVDu1EARBc
    Last edited by Schecter 81; 02-23-2016 at 01:13 PM.

Very pleased with the quality. i got the 4x 7.62x39 prism scope.
    Now i need to figure out how to make it a bit lower profile if possible. and mount it up on the vz58.
    You guys should bring in a couple of different ACOG style mounts for these optics.

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasticman View Post
    Very pleased with the quality. i got the 4x 7.62x39 prism scope.
    Now i need to figure out how to make it a bit lower profile if possible. and mount it up on the vz58.
    You guys should bring in a couple of different ACOG style mounts for these optics.
    Thanks - will keep that in mind - glad you like your optic!

Quote Originally Posted by ctcs View Post
    Thanks - will keep that in mind - glad you like your optic!
    Bobro mounts would be ideal for me and can be ordered through Rainier.

quick question, the picture of the 7.62 PA reticle only has ranging numbers on the right sight of the bullet drop compensator, but the scope came with numbers on both the left and the right. just curious as to why this is?

Expired Business Member
    The ones we have are the latest versions of that optic - might be a small change from their initial version of the optic.

Quick update. Used the scope today just to sight it in. Only out about 70 rounds through it. I've already modded it with a Bobro mount.

I have to say that so far I am REALLY impressed with it. I am by no means a good shooter, but I had no trouble setting up spent 12 gauge shells at 50 yards and knocking them down. I only missed one, but that's because I pulled it.

Glass clarity is quite amazing, especially given the price point. Reticle is daylight bright, albeit on its higher settings.

Only negative I have is its rather unforgiving eye Box. Shifting your head from side to side will cause you to loose the sight picture.

Overall I am really impressed and can't wait to stretch it out to 100-600 yards on gongs.

I will definitely be buying more PA optics in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by ctcs View Post
    The ones we have are the latest versions of that optic - might be a small change from their initial version of the optic.
    Thank you! That explains what it is. The new reticle has been updated to also include suppressed .300 blk.

Just ordered a 1-6 5.56 scope! Do you also sell the throw levers for them? I couldn't find them on your website?

Quote Originally Posted by Donster 125 View Post
    Just ordered a 1-6 5.56 scope! Do you also sell the throw levers for them? I couldn't find them on your website?
    https://ctcsupplies.ca/products/mgm-...-universal-fit
    I've been looking at these for a couple of my scopes. Haven't tried them yet though.