General Dynamics Ordnance & Tactical Systems: 9mm 147gr - $197.91 for 500 rounds!

CRAFM

CGN frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
GD Ordnance & Tactical Systems:

9mm 147gr
Non-Toxic
500 round for $197.91+tax!

We are proud to announce our partnership with General Dynamic Canada as we support & endorse Canadian-made products. GD has an ammunition plant here in Quebec which employs 1400 people.

Our first order consists of a large batch of high quality 9mm ammunition!

Please ask them to start selling you the .303 British in FMJ they have been making forever. Hopefully at less than a buck a round.

Holy crap WoW ! I never thought I'd see the day that GD would sell to the public. Congrats on pulling off a near miracle guys. Looking forward to trying some of this.
And ya, +1 for getting ammo or components in 303 before they scrap out the tooling now that the Rangers have gone to 7.62.

Hmmm... about $0.45 a round for what's essentially military surplus? How well do they reload? Primer type?

Last edited:
Just bought a case of this and I'm pumped about buying Canadian. Bring on the 556,308 and Tracer maybe?. My only complaint would be I hope they work on a deal with some other shippers because its a bit expensive. If they have an exclusive distributor deal some Edmonton shops should get in touch and start selling this too.

Is there a link to where you're selling these? I've looked under Ammunition>9mm Luger and searched General Dynamics on your site and can't find it.

a bit pricey but I'll make sure to pick up a case anyway. here is to hoping more will be available in the near future, I've been hoping to see that stuff available to us in a very long time.
great work CRAFM!

Note, this is 9mm Luger ammunition, not 9mm Ball Mk 1 ammunition.

The 9mm Ball Mk 1 is loaded to SMG pressures, and uses a 115 (or is it 116) grain bullet.

This ammo is loaded to 9mm Luger specs (lower pressure) and has 147 grain bullets, vice the 115 grain.

This is good ammo. I wish I had coin to drop right now.

NS

Hmmm... about $0.45 a round for what's essentially military surplus? How well do they reload? Primer type?

I cant quite make out from the picture what the base of the brass looks like but if is marked "IVI", as illustrated on the box, I have found those cases to be very different than all others.

They have thicker brass walls extending from the base of the case to about half way up the inside of the case. This will obviously have an influence on pressure and velocity. I am waiting until I have a few hundred before working up a load for these cases as I feel they should be loaded and treated separately than common 9mm cases. So far I have only found a few dozen I keep in a separate container.

Primers have never been an issue.

Hope that helps.

Back
Top Bottom