Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Large Lot of Canadian Surplus.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer homeboy1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fraserdw View Post
    All firearms from police and military in Canada surplus to the needs of government are destroyed. Part of a UN treaty Mulroney signed in the late eighties.

I guess we are not smart enough to put these surplus firearms in war stores for future use.

CGN frequent flyer
    Actually Gov't agencies could trade in old guns up on till Oct. 2009 I believe it was. I know this to be true because half of what I own are trade ins from places like corrections Canada, various tac teams and even the JTF2. It was a sad day when that ended. I was told by R. Nichols that it was the doing of the Liberals though I can't confirm that part.

Quote Originally Posted by RedApe View Post
    so everyone knows this stuff is highly flame resistant, you can cook a piece of chicken wrapped in this stuff with an open flame and it wont burn the shirt. sure you'll burn to death, but we can reissue that shirt in no time.
    Lol...love it.
    "A man who procrastinates in his choosing will inevitably have his choice made for him by circumstance" -Hunter S. Thompson

BANNED
    surplus de chemises laittes???? des armes oui, pas des guenilles cliss!!!

I could use some new work shirts dont suppose you would go through them and pick me out a few in my size????? 15 1/2 x 34/35???? They look ok aswell.
    Liberty-Nobility-self sufficiency and decency, these are the foundation stones of western mans civilization, all else is subversion.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12