Pre-order SKS-KD rifles $725 FH

Way to go CANADA !!!:canadaFlag:

borat_great_success-450x337.jpg

I kinda wish they would just offer this SKS as a AK magazine conversion without all the rest....

Question on the mag release of the SKS-KD. Is this the one you pull or push to release the mag?

But it is beautiful :) Guys this has value because of magazines and other added accessories. We tried to ask producer for cheaper version but it is not possible right now. Also we have free shipping on our price

Al

But it is beautiful :) Guys this has value because of magazines and other added accessories. We tried to ask producer for cheaper version but it is not possible right now. Also we have free shipping on our price

Al

Maybe they are beautiful but I think I'll just continue with the three SKS I own now. They are beautiful also, of course I drink sometimes. ;)

I think these will sell a lot better once the 10rd 7.62x39 AK style pistol mags (that another sponsor has said they're going to make) that come with this RCMP approved pistol, come in.

P1010692.jpg

Hint, Hint.

CMMG Mutant pistol

Well, I don't think that firearm has been officially been called a 'pistol' by the RCMP, so it's still up in the air. Looks like a pistol to me, with no folding or buttstock of any kind.

Back
Top Bottom