Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: SAUER Raises The Standard for Entry-Level Rifles to a New Level.

Quote Originally Posted by masterYo View Post
    "Built for Canadian market" where severe Canadian conditions and no stainless version? Strange .
    Not to be confrontational but.... I have blued guns that are 100 years old and they have lasted fine. Even stainless will rust if you let an idiot look after it. Take care of your tools and they will take care of you. I have a cooper with stainless barrel and it does look sweet with a grey leupold on it .

Quote Originally Posted by MD Charlton View Post
    Yes, thank you. Available in Beechwood & Synthetic
    Awesome thanks!

Well ... I was gonna pick up a Ruger American Ranch but now I can't make up my mind.
    Follow through isn't just a shooting fundamental, it's a life skill.

Quote Originally Posted by popper View Post
    Is this going to be $699 CAD or $699 USD?
    ^^This^^
    Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.

H. L. Mencken

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mr. Friendly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by popper View Post
    Is this going to be $699 CAD or $699 USD?
    being $699 is quoted by US companies and reviewers, I would suspect it'll be in USD, meaning MSRP in Canada will likely be closer to $999.00 CDN.
    power corrupts, but absolute power is kinda cool!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer FLHTCUI's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by masterYo View Post
    "Built for Canadian market" where severe Canadian conditions and no stainless version? Strange .
    I google the Sauer 100 and came up with Pertersons Gun Mag story and they say it is the America market ...
    American, Canadian or North American I think they ( Sauer ) tried to reach a price point.
    I sure hope it doesnt go North of 800.00 Canadian, but obviously I am dreaming.
    The quick less than 2 minute clips from Shot Show can not do it justice and i really would like to see and handle one too.
    Rings and bases where quickly mentioned and I hope they are readily available come Hunting Season 2016.
    It would suck buying this rifle and not being able to scope it in time for Deer or Swamp Donkey season.
    Thanks MDCharlton for sharing this tease with us.
    Rob
    Infantryman Terry J Street,2nd Battalion, PPCLI, Shilo, Man. EOT, April 4 2008 Panjwayi District Afghanistan,Constable Jimmy Ng,RCMP EOW,Sunday, September 15, 2002

Maybe it's just me but I'm not crazy about high-end rifle manufacturers making cheap "affordable" products to cater to the masses. I buy a Sauer or Sako for bragging rights and because it makes me feel special that I spent 5 times more money on my rifle than my hunting partner. With the A7 and now the Sauer 100 how am I suppose to be the center of attention in camp?

I mean... you don't see Lamborghini coming out with an economy sports car...
    EE simplicity. First I take it with EMT gets it. Messaging about it doesn't mean it's saved for you during negotiations unless we agree to that term.

Quote Originally Posted by TikkaTac View Post
    Maybe it's just me but I'm not crazy about high-end rifle manufacturers making cheap "affordable" products to cater to the masses. I buy a Sauer or Sako for bragging rights and because it makes me feel special that I spent 5 times more money on my rifle than my hunting partner. With the A7 and now the Sauer 100 how am I suppose to be the center of attention in camp?

I mean... you don't see Lamborghini coming out with an economy sports car...

You can still buy an expensive Sauer for bragging rights if that floats your boat. Go for it!
    But I think I might take a look at the Sauer 100 !

I would be interested in a 9.3x62
    marching or fighting, the pay's the same

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by bwanadave View Post
    i would be interested in a 9.3x62
    x2 ^

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast