Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Review - Vortex Gen 2 HD Razor 4.5-27X56

Supporting Dealer
    From another post with a similar discussion, my response to a similar comment.

"Let's see... customer lent the scope, brand new in the box, to me to view. Gave it back with my thoughts and he viewed and was disappointed... not sure if he shared it with any of his friends.

Scope was returned to dealer who likely also inspected it. At least, I would if someone just returned a $3400 scope... not sure how many viewed it at the store but a credit was promptly offered.

Customer used that to buy a NF... Scope was installed on his project rifle and he has reported being happy with the entire set up.

So, it seems more then just my eyes saw the issue. But maybe all of us have eyeball issues too????

No idea what became of that scope. Likely it was returned to Vortex for fixing/exchange.

YMMV.

Jerry"

I think scott_r has trust issues ;-)

Check out my Facebook page... Mystic Precision Inc

Email me at mysticprecision@gmail.com or PM

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by scott_r View Post
    How do you know they aren't shooting at these extended ranges off the competition circuit?
    I don't know nor did I claim to know, hence the question and "maybe".

Have you looked at Jerry's web site at all? I see no Vortex scope on those that he sells there

CGN Regular
    Do you have any comment on this link below. I find it interesting that you are slamming a product that has been on the market for 2 years and has never seen a poor review.
    http://www.scout.com/military/sniper...tex-razor-gen2

Supporting Dealer
    QC is QC.. some problems pop up with any brand at any time. Think $1/2 million sports cars too.

Just putting it out there for shooters to check their scopes. I have seen scopes over the years where shooters were happily using stuff that was out of spec./not correct so....

I was very surprised to see this with the Vortex I tested... so was the owner. Remember, I was very impressed with the scope as it came out of the box. Alot of people seem to forget about that part. The review covers my views and are accurate for the scope I tested and the 2nd I viewed later.

If shooters want to believe that a product can never have a problem, that is fine.

Jerry

Check out my Facebook page... Mystic Precision Inc

Email me at mysticprecision@gmail.com or PM

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12