Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: BUDGET SHOOTER SUPPLY, Brass, Bullets, Powder, Primers, Tools, Presses !!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Kingjenky's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dake21 View Post
    I agree, Henry is definitly trustworthy. Grawrf have a point however, having the credit car as an option would open more gates and opportunity.
    But maybe he had just the right amount of business for a two man crew and a backyard hobby job and prefers to keep it cost efficient and simple. I believe he knows what he's doing. Two thumbs for Henry and crew, can't wait till I can afford to reload!!!
    We are all so politically correct!!!! its gonna ruin us all......

CGN Ultra frequent flyer scout_289's Avatar
    I'd love EMT but for two things:

- I'd buy too much
    - small print in our bank contract leaves too many loopholes for them to duck a claim for hacking or fraud. Be sure to read yours!
    Let's follow the USA example: https://project2025.afsp.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Toolkit_Safe_Firearm_Storage_CLEARED_508_2-24-20.pdf

CGN Ultra frequent flyer guess_kto's Avatar
    Website is pain in the a...s, especially if you have to search on touch screen. So many subsection only to click and find "no product".

Make a few of them and list everything there. We don't have 56K anymore, we can handle a list of 200+ items. Those 20 years old listing limits to a few items (e.g. 24) with endless pages to click kill all the fun.

List all ammo in one section on one page. List all bullet projectiles in one section on one page. All primers in one section. Etc. Yes, we can scroll.
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms ... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes." - Thomas Jefferson, 1775.

Quote Originally Posted by guess_kto View Post
    Website is pain in the a...s, especially if you have to search on touch screen. So many subsection only to click and find "no product".

Make a few of them and list everything there. We don't have 56K anymore, we can handle a list of 200+ items. Those 20 years old listing limits to a few items (e.g. 24) with endless pages to click kill all the fun.

List all ammo in one section on one page. List all bullet projectiles in one section on one page. All primers in one section. Etc. Yes, we can scroll.

Don't do what this guy asks, your website is good. It gets me to the calibres i have quickly and the products i'm looking for are in there own category without having to sift through every thing i don't need.
    And it's actually no problem with a touch screen if you zoom the page in a bit eh?

Quote Originally Posted by guess_kto View Post

Not sure what you mean! My iPhone is my computer, and I have zero issues with the site. It's easy to navigate and find what I want.

Supporting Dealer Henry Nierychlo's Avatar
    btt

AKA (Budget Shooter Supply) Click on the Banner at the Top of the Page Also at www.budgetshootersupply.ca

Now Stocking Dillon, Hornady & Lee Presses & Dies !!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer PitBull1973's Avatar
    Henry , any 223/556 once fired coming in
    http://oneclearvoice.ca/

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CZ_Brno's Avatar
    Wow! Reloder 15! I've been after that for 3 1/2 years.

And from a dealer I really love dealing with too!
    Brno Arms had and still has reputation for extremely talented designers, engineers, their DESIGN - WAY AHEAD OF OTHERS, WAY AHEAD OF TIME, UNCOMPROMIZING QUALITY, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OLD WORLD CRAFTSMANSHIP and long LASTING BEAUTY ~Brnomann

Supporting Dealer Henry Nierychlo's Avatar
    btt

AKA (Budget Shooter Supply) Click on the Banner at the Top of the Page Also at www.budgetshootersupply.ca

Now Stocking Dillon, Hornady & Lee Presses & Dies !!!

It still amazes me how much cheaper reloading materials are in Ontario. Absolutely nothing else in Ontario is cheaper than out west, but reliading materials are WAY cheaper, why is this??

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast