Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: BUDGET SHOOTER SUPPLY, Brass, Bullets, Powder, Primers, Tools, Presses !!!

Supporting Dealer Henry Nierychlo's Avatar

BUDGET SHOOTER SUPPLY, Brass, Bullets, Powder, Primers, Tools, Presses !!!

PLEASE CHECK OUT MY WEBSITE FOR ALL THE IN STOCK ITEMS I CARRY!!!IF YOU CAN SEE IT ON THE WEBSITE, THEN IT IS IN STOCK!

NOW STOCKING LOTS of RELOADING COMPONENTS.

I just received a large shipment of components & powder.
    Lots of Powder in stock, Including 1lb Titegroup for $29.90/lb

Please check out my extensive list of In Stock Products.

I now have 12ga 1oz Rifled Slugs w/Wad 20/Bag $13.00 (.65 cents each) Checkout my Website for pricing!!
    I now have Starline 7.62X25 brass in stock Checkout my Website for pricing!!
    I now have Prvi 7.62X54r brass in stock Checkout my Website for pricing!!
    I now have Starline .41 Colt brass in stock Checkout my Website for pricing!!
    Now Stocking Popular Caliber Hornady, Dillon & LEE Precision Reloading Presses & Die Sets

I'm not accepting PM’s anymore.
    Please email me at info@budgetshootersupply.ca

I got a Great Deal for you!!!! CamPro .224 55gr FMJBT w/cann. I'll sell 1000 of them Shipped anywhere in Canada for $135.00 Free Shipping!!!

Note: I will not be answering any Emails on Saturdays or Sundays anymore as I need the weekends off. My poor brain is getting fried with all the Emails I get.

Everything listed here is in stock and I usually ship within 24 hrs.
    I will be adding more bullets & brass, so check back often.

EMT is the best, M/O or Direct Deposit
    I do NOT accept ###### or Credit Cards
    Prices are plus applicable taxes and shipping.
    I am located in Surrey, B.C. V4N-3T3
    I can ship the Brass & Bullets by Canada Post
    I can ship the Primers & Powder by Canpar.
    Or Phone me at 778-858-3669 between 12:00 noon & 4:00 pm Pacific Time.
    Last edited by Henry Nierychlo; 09-11-2018 at 01:26 AM.

AKA (Budget Shooter Supply) Click on the Banner at the Top of the Page Also at www.budgetshootersupply.ca

Now Stocking Dillon, Hornady & Lee Presses & Dies !!!

Supporting Dealer Henry Nierychlo's Avatar
    btt

AKA (Budget Shooter Supply) Click on the Banner at the Top of the Page Also at www.budgetshootersupply.ca

Now Stocking Dillon, Hornady & Lee Presses & Dies !!!

I love the inventory, I hate not being able to use a credit card. I cannot speak for others, Henry, but that's cost you some sales.

Eventually I may screw up my courage and try another payment method, I'm not not sure how I'm protected if something goes south and I've used a direct payment.

The Hodgdon magazine on your site, is it actually the 2015 one, or the 2016 one?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Grawfr View Post
    I love the inventory, I hate not being able to use a credit card. I cannot speak for others, Henry, but that's cost you some sales.

Eventually I may screw up my courage and try another payment method, I'm not not sure how I'm protected if something goes south and I've used a direct payment.

Thanks.
    Credit cards are a pain for small retailers, and cost them money to use. Just use an EMT. Sending an EMT is only an issue if the recipient isn't trustworthy, and that is definitely not an issue with Henry.

Yep...what he said. I was also hesitant to use EMT as a payment option, but the deal went through in a timely and well-communicated manner. Great to deal with.

BANNED
    As anyone who's dealt with Henry will attest to, trust isn't an issue; a great guy to deal with, and a great Canadian retailer.

CGN frequent flyer thepolinator's Avatar
    Henry is great. He has only ever made one mistake on my orders and made it right.

Henry is one of the best.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer burnaby's Avatar
    Hate EMT. With CC just click & order. With EMT have to ask my better half (aka accountant) to move funds from the high (higher than nothing) interest accts to chequing acct. May take a day or two. PITA.
    Revolvers RULE; remember that next time you BEND over to pick up brass OR ejected brass pings off the precision gear.
    Looking for a car pool buddy for weekly weekday trips from Burnaby to POCO. Better yet I'll drive weekly and you take me hunting.

I agree, Henry is definitly trustworthy. Grawrf have a point however, having the credit car as an option would open more gates and opportunity.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast