New stock1

The stock 1 looks like a shortened stock3 with some grips and slide changes...while the limited custom looks like a different slide and othef parts plus a different coating.

Ok - I heard from Italy.

Here's what they said;
At HIT Show and next week at IWA Show we present new models:
- Limited Custom 2016
- Stock I
- Witness 1911 in cal. 9mm
- Force Plus
- TSR 18 223
It had to be just a presentation of prototype to understand the impressions/feedback of people;

So we're currently dealing with prototypes and marketing exercises. No pricing or documentation is available.
Their estimates of delivery best case is late fall / early winter on all except the TSR 18 / 223 (which I assume is a 223 rifle) which would be this time next year.

Hope that helps...

I am willing to act as test mule for a stock 1, you know, to gauge viability for the Canadian market.
I'll pitch in by covering shipping

Limited time offer...

They arrived....and they're gone - off to our excellent dealers CRAFM in Montreal and Firearms Outlet Canada in Ajax.

And they're a very nice product for the price point.

https://www.freedomventures.ca/products/tanfoglio-stock-1

SRP at $1165.
Includes 2 mags.

The Rear sight is a nice fixed one but it is in an LPA adjustable sight cut, so you can pick up one of our LPA or STI LPA adjustable sights to put in there if adjustable is your thing.

The front sight is standard Tanfoglio so if you want a Fiber Optic, you can put in one of Eric's Xtreme Sights or Henning's Fiber Sight.'

The Barrel is 114mm - so you have less sight radius than a Stock III BUT - you have a significantly lighter slide = less reciprocating mass = less felt recoil.

The frame has some light finger groves in the front strap that are very comfortable, while the back strap has some nice contours too.

Everything about the guts of this gun is normal Tanfoglio - so if you want an extended mag release - no problem, Xtreme hammers - no problem, Xtreme straighter triggers - no problem.

If you're in Montreal or Ajax, drop in and handle one at our two dealers who knew these guns would be so cool; they ordered them on spec without knowledge of even the price.

We grabbed a few pictures before they got out of the shop...

stock1-3.jpg

stock-1-2.jpg

stock-1-1.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom