Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: INFRACTIONS: for posting price comparison on dealer forums WHY?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer FLHTCUI's Avatar
    You know, I was reading a dealer sponsored forum last month and didn't realize the faux paux I was about to commit.
    Some guy was complaining about a perceived lack of 9 mm ammo in his Eastern Province.
    I had just been into the not so big smoke and mentioned at how much was available volume wise and to add that the price was more than reasonable too.
    A month later I get a semi terse message from sponsor asking me to refrain from posting such info as prices.
    I was gob smacked for a few minutes because I had no idea where this transgression took place.
    Generally careful not step on those who invest $$$ to run a business.
    Long story short I called them and asked for some more info.
    We discussed the incident, I apologized for the comments and apology accepted.
    No long last harm no foul.
    So, what's the deal with you being admonished an infraction?
    It is Their House...Their Rules, easy as one two three.
    But, if you want to re- invent the wheel, feel free to start up your own forum and see how it grows if it grows without a few common respectful rules.
    Tight Groups,
    Rob
    Last edited by FLHTCUI; 02-22-2016 at 12:15 PM. Reason: dm i-pad spell check
    Infantryman Terry J Street,2nd Battalion, PPCLI, Shilo, Man. EOT, April 4 2008 Panjwayi District Afghanistan,Constable Jimmy Ng,RCMP EOW,Sunday, September 15, 2002

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    This is like when I was in the gun store the other day.A fellow was looking for 22 mag shells which they haven't had for months. I told the owner that I did know where to find some and he said it was okay to tell the fellow where to find them as the chance of him having them was pretty nil.

dealer specific forums seem to be for that dealer who has payed for that area.
    if you dont like the prices of that dealer there is no reason to go in there.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Gunneegoogoo's Avatar
    ......unless you get there by clicking on a thread in the "new posts" forum and DARE mention another shop.....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123