CZ 455 Canadian .22LR

Is it cheaper to buy the .22 or .17 barrel separate since the Canadian doesn't appear to be offered in a combo.

Are the Canadians limited production or will there be a steady supply for the foreseeable future?

I got this rifle two months ago and it seems the numbers on the right side of the barrel are done after the blueing. Am I wrong about this? I can see in the pictures that it was done to all the rifles. Why would they do this? I got the rifle bnib and the numbers look orange coloured like rust. Can someone who knows about this chime in as I'm new to buying guns and have only got a handful of new rifles. None of which have this ugly problem. If it is a problem. Maybe they are doing this at the border?

I couldn't resist any longer.. order in with P&D! Everything I read about these makes it impossible to resist.

onurb, I am interested in the official response from your question and I think North Sylva is best positioned to answer, but during my research I found this thread comparing 452 and 455 American's with good images and they also have the same double serial markings on the receiver and barrel. This leads me to believe it's not something isolated to Canadian models or imports into Canada - htt p://www.czfirearms.us/index.php?topic=32042.0

Spent a good while surfing the net to find out about the rust coloured serial numbers. Can't find anything about it. Someone please help me out with some info. What should I do to protect the barrel and action from rust? I bought this thing as a wall hanger for my man cave and don't want it to rust at the serial numbers like one of my skss
http://imgur.com/f36dndA

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom