IWI Jericho & Jericho S (Burnt Bronze) Range Kit 9mm

North_Sylva

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
They're available as a range kit with 3 magazines and a Fobus holster & a double magazine pouch.

The frames are done in Cerakote Burnt Bronze finish.

oTDC9aQ.jpg

T3MneFX.jpg

1DaLlye.jpg

XNa2w6n.jpg

tDnETHz.jpg

lUkbeS2.jpg

Last edited:
How do I see them on your website? Don't see any links and can't get in without registering online??

They are available from dealers - we're a distributor and do not sell direct to the public. You can call your local dealer to inquire. Thanks.

Beautiful. One of the most under-rated guns available.

Agree, I own one (Black not the kit pictured) Would put this gun up against much more expensive units. Excellent value in this product, whoever buys one will absolutely not be disappointed in the performance, accuracy, and durability of this pistol.

Agree, I own one (Black not the kit pictured) Would put this gun up against much more expensive units. Excellent value in this product, whoever buys one will absolutely not be disappointed in the performance, accuracy, and durability of this pistol.

Absolutely ! Those are laser accurate and all steel had one for years eats all ammo never an issue

How does that safety work?
Do you push it up to fire the gun? (Opposite of a 1911 ?)

How easily can you reach it with your thumb?

Very nice looking color. I like duo-tone.

Will we ever see the frame mounted safety versions in Canada?

Frame mounted safeties I think were early versions. I don't believe they're made with frame safeties anymore. I'd have preferred a frame safety but honestly I don't even notice it anymore. It's a beautiful gun, handles very well. It didn't like milsurp ammo though. 941 Fullsize steel.

Back
Top Bottom