Mother of God! The Rings are here!

Devlin

CGN Regular
Rating - 100%
128   0   0
Well I have to say I am completely blown away, received a set of 30mm rings from ATRS for a build I am working on. First time ordering from Rick and his team, just a stunning level of quality. These go together and fit perfectly, no slop, no play, no problems. If your on the fence about these, don't be they are what I would hazard calling the gold standard in craftsmanship and quality.

Well I have to say I am completely blown away, received a set of 30mm rings from ATRS for a build I am working on. First time ordering from Rick and his team, just a stunning level of quality. These go together and fit perfectly, no slop, no play, no problems. If your on the fence about these, don't be they are what I would hazard calling the gold standard in craftsmanship and quality.

What calibre are you putting these on??

I have a set for my .50 cal paired with their 50 moa rail. Outstanding quality and function! I would not hesitate to spend every spare dime I have at ATRS!
C.

One of the best rings in the market!

I have 2 sets and will not hesitate to get another pair.

Would have loved to buy these but when I look they were always out of stock and bought Seekins. Great looking rings...love the leaf.

Cheers!!

That's strange, as we manufacture them about 40 yards from my desk. If you ever see our ATRS products out of stock, give us a call and we'll see what's going on.

Back
Top Bottom