Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789101113 ... LastLast

Thread: CZ Warranty Depot for Canada...

Quote Originally Posted by DBeato View Post
    I've had some work done and the turn around was great. The one employee, bigger guy, not the owner is great to deal with. Funny I was in the other day and dealt with a female employee. you could cut the tension in that place with a knife. I felt like I was to get what I needed and get the F@%k out. Too bad there was a nice Savage MkII on the shelf, but didn't dare ask to see it, I don't need crap like that.
    I have spoke to the female employee over the phone and in real life at the shop, and I can agree with you.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Gatehouse's Avatar
    That reminds me I've been waiting two years for a small mossberg part from Grech. I don't even own the gun anymore.
    375 Ruger is the NEW KING of the .375's. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

Never EVER EVER EVER send your firearms to these a**hats.

Let me tell you a tale of my CZ 455. Sit down, grab a drink.

So while at the range with my BRAND NEW CZ 455 I noticed it having a had time unlocking after firing, no biggy it just needs to be worked in I thought.
    About 100 rounds later SNAP, the bolt handle broke. Contacted CZ for info on who does warranty work and they directed me to Grech Outdoors.

Call Grech about the work. First guy I talked to was adamant that they do not do work on CZ, had to get another guy who knew what he was doing to get the ball rolling. Good start.

Next they quote me "At least 60 days", "no more then 120". FOR A REPLACEMENT BOLT HANDLE!

So with no other choice I had to send it in. Shipping on me both ways btw.

After 30 days I call them, they say they are still waiting on the part. 45 days, same thing. 60 days, same thing. 120 days and now I'm mad.

After 120 days of back and forth e-mail, calls, and such they tell me "We never received your firearm for warranty"

"WE NEVER RECEIVED YOUR FIREARM FOR WARRANTY"

You don't even know how mad I was. I email them all the shipping logs and proof that they received the rifle, yet they still deny it.

That was the last straw. Lets just say that 2 weeks later and a bit of small claims court magic they are out $1000 and I have a new rifle.

Moral of the story? You're better sending your firearms to the RCMP for warranty work then Grech.

Dlask if you ever can become CZ's warranty centre again PLEASE DO IT.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatehouse View Post
    That reminds me I've been waiting two years for a small mossberg part from Grech. I don't even own the gun anymore.
    Wow, now I don't feel as bad about the ~1 year it took for them to address my Mossberg issue.

CGN Regular
    Damn.. hope my new cz will be flawless

CGN frequent flyer
    After these stories I guess I won't be buying a 455 after all...

Stay away from grech they can not get parts in timely manner
    Last edited by Concerned person; 09-30-2017 at 10:36 AM. Reason: The truth

Grech is an awful place to deal with. It took them 7 months to get a new stock to me when mine chipped. When I politely followed up with them they were curt, rude and unprofessional. I am almost at the point where I don't want to deal with the fine products CZ makes just because of what I know I'll go through if there is an issue. I wrote CZ about it.

Does anyone know who or where to write too at CZ to inform them about the poor service fro grech outdoors as such a nightmare to deal with.And yes the woman who answers the phone is one piece of work.As her lies and BS and don't give a s--t attitude is not helping grech and turns people off on CZ
    Why did CZ ever go with grech god only knows was it cost if so CZ is in for one big surprise 2 months and counting I hope grech takes the mounds of dust off my gun before returning it back.

Quote Originally Posted by Concerned person View Post
    Does anyone know who or where to write too at CZ to inform them about the poor service fro grech outdoors as such a nightmare to deal with.And yes the woman who answers the phone is one piece of work.As her lies and BS and don't give a s--t attitude is not helping grech and turns people off on CZ
    Why did CZ ever go with grech god only knows was it cost if so CZ is in for one big surprise 2 months and counting I hope grech takes the mounds of dust off my gun before returning it back.
    Write to Cz USA. Their contact info is on their site. http://cz-usa.com/company/contact/