Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Largest Display of Retail Guns in Alberta

Quote Originally Posted by GIGGIDY View Post
    X2

As I've said before, if you guys would invest in a proper online store I bet you sales would increase significantly!! The investment would pay for itself in short order. (and yes I'm going to bug you about this every chance I get. )
    Upgrade the Website , and Please put some pricing on your optics . It was suggested this was just a temporary measure, however doesn't appear that way. Have to agree the Store is great Phil

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Max Owner's Avatar
    Displaced From South Western Ontario, To GP, Alberta. And back again...... And again.
    Sad how people don't know how to use a phone.

I haven't quite embraced technology. But I haven't forgotten the old ways, either.
    Shooter and Collector (kinda)

Never Forget Best Friends.

Aug 30, 2008.
    Dec 29, 2008.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer GIGGIDY's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Owner View Post

I haven't quite embraced technology. But I haven't forgotten the old ways, either.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Max Owner's Avatar
    Displaced From South Western Ontario, To GP, Alberta. And back again...... And again.
    Yep.
    Shooter and Collector (kinda)

Never Forget Best Friends.

Aug 30, 2008.
    Dec 29, 2008.

Quote Originally Posted by bacardi View Post
    Are you stocking Daniel Defense, Phil?
    We bring a few here and there but since the exclusive import and distribution requires us to buy from Wolverine supplies we feel they are handling this line quite good as it currently is. Phil.
    P&D Enterprises (Retail dealer in Arms, Ammo and Accessories)
    10552 115 St Nw
    Edmonton AB
    T5H 3K6
    Phone (780)420-6419
    Fax (780)420-1945
    Visit our Site http://www.p-d-ent.com

Quote Originally Posted by Redcoat View Post
    Upgrade the Website , and Please put some pricing on your optics . It was suggested this was just a temporary measure, however doesn't appear that way. Have to agree the Store is great Phil
    We used to put optics prices on the website but the prices changed so often that we couldn't keep the list accurate with the current MAP (minimum advertised price). If we advertise below MAP then we are in breach of our agreements. We can sell at any price we want just not advertise below MAP. Currently we are leaving old inventory (guns, scopes, ammo, accessories) at the old prices and only putting new received products at the new higher price (sometimes at 20-30% more). This leaves our pricing scattered all over the place with no consistency at all. By doing it the way we currently are, we are offering old (less expensive) pricing on many things in stock which many customers are realizing and taking full advantge. If anyone contacts us in person, by phone or email then we can give out the exact prices listed without breaching our MAP agreements. To describe our current business as "brisk" would be an under statement. We are working at near capacity serving as many customers as possible and some days having record sales volumes. Building a new E commerce website would be a nightmare at present with our current pricing issues. Our money currently is going into buying inventory to serve the customers at hand. We do not have the available staff or management time to change direction at present. We are about to start our gun show season (something that our competitors who are heavily invested in E commerce either don't do at all or at a much smaller scale). Our gun show effort and investment is substantial and serves an incredible customer base in western Canada. Phil.
    Last edited by P of PDent; 02-28-2016 at 02:37 PM.
    P&D Enterprises (Retail dealer in Arms, Ammo and Accessories)
    10552 115 St Nw
    Edmonton AB
    T5H 3K6
    Phone (780)420-6419
    Fax (780)420-1945
    Visit our Site http://www.p-d-ent.com

"East of the Rockies, and west of the rest" - Corb Lund

Yeah, 99% of my purchases are done online.....using my phone

BANNED

Long distance charges apply lol

CGN Ultra frequent flyer GIGGIDY's Avatar
    Old dog, no new tricks it seems.

Love ya Phil, but you could do even more business if you'd hire more staff to do this. eCommerce sales will only continue to rise and the newer generation of shooters across the country will go where they can shop 24/7, 365 days a year with a few clicks of a mouse. Having bought both non-restricteds/restricteds from you and others I can honestly say buying from P&D was the more difficult and time consuming experience.

I'm super glad you're busy and hope you continue to find success, I just think you're missing out on an ever growing segment of the market. Speaking from personal experience, I have bought from other board sponsors when I knew I could get it from you because they have online shops and it was easier. And that doesn't even take into account optics and accessories because I have no idea what you have for sale. I just want you to make it easier to take my money. lol.

I'll quit beating this dead horse though.(for now)

Quote Originally Posted by chargerguy View Post
    yeah, 99% of my purchases are done online.....using my phone
    x2!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast