Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192131 ... LastLast

Thread: Customer review of Tenda.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Sakoman .308's Avatar
    This review will help me decide where to shop. Thanks.

CGN Regular
    With all these amazing sales they've had we gotta give them a little break with turn around time!
    They are currently draining my credit card!
    Too difficult to resist.

When an order is not being processed by CFO it would be great service if Tenda would follow up with the CFO to find out what the delay is.

After 6+ weeks post Black Friday and still no delivery I cancelled my order.

Aside from this purchase my Tenda experiences were good. For this purchase it gets very tiring hearing (when I actually got a response) how the CFO is 2-3 weeks, then 4 weeks delayed (yet I see other people posting that their transfer was approved in days) - but after 6 weeks there is no excuse/reason/justification that appeases my desire for prompt service. After 6 weeks and no email transfer sent to the retailer they should be looking into things without my prompting.

My future restricted orders will go to a vendor that is less busy and has a more focused/responsive customer service process. I'd rather receive my purchase within a reasonable time frame than save a few bucks.

edit: my first restricted order was missing a mag. It was supposed to come with this latest order but that is not happening now. So 2x orders that were not satisfactory.
    Last edited by Riff Raff; 01-06-2018 at 10:45 AM.

CGN Regular
    I ordered some ammunition on-line from them on 22 December. The price was very reasonable and with free shipping and the promise of a rebate from Federal, it was a very good deal. I very quickly received an email saying my order was received and my order would be shipped.
    Soon thereafter, I realized that I should have asked for delayed shipping, as I was out of town between Christmas and New Years. I sent them an email to ask for delayed shipping, they said no problem and shipped on 29 December. They even tucked some nice targets into each box.
    Flawless service for me.

must be nice, ordered jan 2, still sitting at "processing".

CGN Regular
    Tenda rocks. Ordered a pistol/ammo Boxing Day sale. Was approved and shipped out within 3 days. Instead of getting on hear and ranting about waiting for CFO approval maybe you should be pestering the cfo

I would love to order reloading supplies from them, however, they do not offer free shipping on high volume purchases as some other companies do. Too bad, as they do have good prices and a good inventory, however with the shipping costs on powders and bullets, it does not seem smart to order from them.

Quote Originally Posted by abb1 View Post
    I would love to order reloading supplies from them, however, they do not offer free shipping on high volume purchases as some other companies do. Too bad, as they do have good prices and a good inventory, however with the shipping costs on powders and bullets, it does not seem smart to order from them.
    Free shipping on most things over $300 excluding gun powder etc. You can always email them to check. service@gotenda.com
    Myself...very pleased with pricing & customer service.
    IPSC CCFR Blacksmithing
    "Usually the problem is between the seat & the steering wheel"

ordered some items (good prices ) on their boxing week sale on the 28th dec. and got a notification on the 4th that it's going canpar.it's stuck in toronto
    according to tracking.it's the holidays so i'm sure they must have (and deserve) some time off hence the slow shipping.
    that said,i ordered from tradex a day after my tenda order and it already is in my hot little hands via can. post.
    (tradex is about 45 minutes from me and tenda must be several hours drive so that could explain why my other order came quicker.)

p.s. just to add items arrived today.i ordered MRE's and they arrived in good shape but they are almost 2 years old (march 2016 IIRC)
    not complaining but it looks like i'll have to eat them sooner than i thought.was hoping they might be newer 'cause i have no idea how they were previously stored.
    Last edited by toyboy; 01-08-2018 at 06:44 PM.
    member : CCFR CPC

xxxxxxxxxx
    Last edited by BRASSTACKS; 01-29-2020 at 01:12 PM.