Page 16 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6891011121314151617181920212223242636 ... LastLast

Thread: Customer review of Tenda.

CGN Regular
    Ordered a few rounds from them last weekend after scouring for the lowest price. I was hoping they'd get them out the door quicker.. still hasn't shipped.. but I guess it takes a while to stack 5000 rounds of 22lr in a box? Or maybe they're swamped after all this good feedback increasing business?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer johNTO's Avatar
    Their store is too small. They need more space to display their goods! Other than that I have always had good friendly service from them.....
    joi gin

These guys are amazing.
    Had to buy a Henry and some ammo and they have been excellent.

They are amazing recently I had to have an item refunded and without hesitation they let me return it. Always go there for my needs.

Quote Originally Posted by johNTO View Post
    Their store is too small. They need more space to display their goods! Other than that I have always had good friendly service from them.....
    I have to agree, the store front is way to small. Whenever I go there always seems to be 5-6 customers there and we are all bumping into each other. I tend to place all my orders online and just pick up there in person. The staff are always great and friendly!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNatural21 View Post
    Ordered a few rounds from them last weekend after scouring for the lowest price. I was hoping they'd get them out the door quicker.. still hasn't shipped.. but I guess it takes a while to stack 5000 rounds of 22lr in a box? Or maybe they're swamped after all this good feedback increasing business?
    I take it back. I actually didn't place the order until Tuesday and I just got the tracking number.

I have ordered 4 times from Tenda in the last 6 months. Picked one order up and the rest were shipped. Great communication. It is logical that the best prices will increase the customer base and possibly result in slower turnaround shipping orders. I never really had an issue as registration transfer always seem to take 3-4 weeks anyway. By the time the CFO approves the transfer, Tenda is ready to ship! 😉. Good service, good prices and a nice(little) shop!

These guys are awesome....

Graveman

Glad to hear it was a positive experience. I ordered from there for the first time last week, you had me worried....

Tenda is one of the upper echelon stores I have dealt with also.

Quote Originally Posted by Hicksey View Post
    Glad to hear it was a positive experience. I ordered from there for the first time last week, you had me worried....