Page 17 of 50 FirstFirst ... 79101112131415161718192021222324252737 ... LastLast

Thread: Customer review of Tenda.

CGN Regular
    Nothing but good to say about them. And best prices on ammo in my experience. They had a question about my order and called me immediately to clarify instead of just sending it out. Saved both of us time and effort.

BANNED
    Only complaint, STORE to small, they would sell more to people walking in if a lot more was on the shelves. Sometimes you don't think about things you "need" until you see it. A lot of there stock is in the back.

One day I went to the store looking for 20 gauge federal slugs. As soon I stepped inside saw a customer with a gun in his hand and finger in the trigger. A bit weird for Canada gun store standards. Overall experience was good.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by chickensashimi View Post
    Shipping time is an issue they definitely they will have to work on, 2.5 for 22lr ammo?
    Phoned them twice as the tracking number didn’t work, both times “ we’re real busy, we’re working on it”.
    Unacceptable if you ask me, pretty simple solution, if you don’t have enough manpower, hire more, if the ones you got ain’t cutting the mustard, sack’em (which was the impression I got from both people I talked to).
    In spite of the tardiness, I still think Tenda has very good potential, but, is getting rusty, gotta stay sharp!
    I'd agree.

Several days after the order was placed, an email was sent with a tracking number.
    After several more days, during which the tracking number was invalid, I contacted them and I was told it had been shipped.
    When the tracking information finally appeared, it indicated it had not yet shipped at the time I was told it had.

First, don't send tracking numbers which are not yet valid (or at least invalid for several days. I can accept until that days pickup).
    Second, don't lie to me.

On the plus side, the price was good and the item was very well packaged.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Scotty454's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by m2101 View Post
    One day I went to the store looking for 20 gauge federal slugs. As soon I stepped inside saw a customer with a gun in his hand and finger in the trigger. A bit weird for Canada gun store standards. Overall experience was good.
    If you pick up a firearm, make sure there's no magazine in the magazine well/internal magazine is empty, make sure the action is open and make sure the chamber is empty (I.e. make sure the firearm has been proven clear), are you still afraid of putting your finger in the trigger guard??

Let Freedom Ring With a Shotgun Blast!

Not my experience 😐. Placed my order on March 31 had to call today April 5 and see why it was still being processed. Credit card payment went through on the 31 so no problems there. When I called I was told it's in the warehouse ready for shipment convenient right. About an hour after I called I received a order shipped email. Again convenient. This is the second time tenda did this. Exact samething happened the first time I place an order. Had to call on that one to after a very long order being processed wait time and an hour after I called I got an email shipment notification. Somewhat disappointed with tenda

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNatural21 View Post
    Ordered a few rounds from them last weekend after scouring for the lowest price. I was hoping they'd get them out the door quicker.. still hasn't shipped.. but I guess it takes a while to stack 5000 rounds of 22lr in a box? Or maybe they're swamped after all this good feedback increasing business?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNatural21 View Post
    I take it back. I actually didn't place the order until Tuesday and I just got the tracking number.
    Now that I've received the order I can wrap up this review. I probably should have waited to post my experience until I had a product in hand, but I got excited.

It took exactly a week between placing the order online and it actually leaving the warehouse. There was a long weekend so it was only 4 business days. I joked about it taking a while to stack 5000 rounds of 22lr, but it was actually really well packaged. Much better than I've seen from other retailers for sure. And it was also the lowest price I found anywhere online. So I'm going to call it a win and I'll shop at Tenda again. I'm guessing all the good feedback has increased the workload for their employees and they haven't had a chance to adapt (hire another guy) yet.. but even if they never do speed up their shipping times I'll still shop there - just not for stuff I'm in a rush to use.

I was there recently. Absolutely great people.

On april 4th (wednesday morning), I bought a rifle on sale, only 3 were left and they were some kind of a special edition.
    By tuesday mid day it was still marked as "processing", so I emailed them asking if everything was alright.
    I called them friday evening since I had no replies on the mail box. Some dude on the phone told me my rifle was already shipped and would be delivered next day (monday obviously). Friday evening, at about 8PM I missed a phone call from Ontario, but it is not the same number as advertised on their website (shown as Wellness Health on my phone), no voicemail were left.
    So here we are, monday, as the day passed, no rifle to be seen, no reply to a second email. A bit worried I called them again, this time some lady told me the same thing: your gun is on its way. At 8PM I got another call from this number from Ontario (Wellness Health again). This time I answer, and it's Tenda: "Your PAL address does not match your shipping address so we can not ship it to you until it's changed. We left you a voicemail about that already". God damn they are right, I moved since and never had / forgot to change it !

But still, they obviously lied to me, three times, two different people. Mixed feeling for a first try...

From my shipping experience a waybill is created but until it get's scanned by the driver it doesn't really "exist". Why you get an email though is odd but must make sense to someone. I assumed they got it ready to ship so as soon as the product arrives they slap on your label, a time saving measure. Why the couriers don't have a better message page explaining this is beyond me.
    ICORE/IPSC/USPSA