Page 18 of 50 FirstFirst ... 810111213141516171819202122232425262838 ... LastLast

Thread: Customer review of Tenda.

Quote Originally Posted by freedomintheskies View Post
    Hey CGN'rs, I just want to share my first experience as a customer of Tenda Canada.

Of course I heard about them here on CGN and I was searching for a good deal on a shooting Chrony to help with working up hand loads for the coming shooting season. They had the best price that I could find ANYWHERE in Canada (believe me when I say I searched thoroughly) so I used the online store cart. I also added some bullets that were priced below every other dealer I could find.

I completed the check out and the only hiccup was I had to call my card number in. I spoke to a very nice customer service rep and easily completed the transaction. Within an hour I had about 5 emails in my inbox saying that they had looked at the order and every function through to putting the order on a truck. I was also emailed a tracking number for Canpar.
    This was all on Wednesday afternoon and much to my surprise I got a knock on the door at 10:00 am Friday. WOW!!! Impressive delivery time!
    When I opened the box, my order was in there along with a copy of the invoice and the interac slip. I was also surprised to find some other goodies in the box that were sent gratis. I won't be a spoiler though. You need to order from them yourselves to find out what they send...

Thanks Tenda! Keep up the superior service!
    I guess things have changed....I placed an order for one item 4 days ago, still 'in process'...
    It is up to all of us to maintain what so many have fought and died to gain

Awesome place to deal with ordered from them 3 times now and will be going back

I got a Sig 1911-22 a year ago. I mean it when I say I am very much looking forward to future business. I have a large shopping list... but the ole bank account has other plans for now. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by 49Reo View Post
    I guess things have changed....I placed an order for one item 4 days ago, still 'in process'...
    Yeah, me too. I ordered stuff from 2 other online retailers and one was under 24 hours to my door, which I still can't believe since it was in province but 650km away and via CP, the other 4 days from halfway across the country, in fact, pretty damn close to Tenda via CanPar!

GoTenda is practically my go to for price and service.

They're usually quite good at getting things out the door. Sometimes over the weekend, they get volume orders and take a few days to catch up. Was same for me last weekend, but eventually got the notification that it's been shipped. Dealt with them numerous times and never been disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by subarushawn View Post
    Not my experience ��. Placed my order on March 31 had to call today April 5 and see why it was still being processed. Credit card payment went through on the 31 so no problems there. When I called I was told it's in the warehouse ready for shipment convenient right. About an hour after I called I received a order shipped email. Again convenient. This is the second time tenda did this. Exact samething happened the first time I place an order. Had to call on that one to after a very long order being processed wait time and an hour after I called I got an email shipment notification. Somewhat disappointed with tenda
    Sadly, I have had a very similar experience with Tenda. Payment went through immediately (a sizeable order). ZERO communication (close to a month now) several different staff answer the phone when I call (right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing). Bullyseye is my go to store!! Friendly, knowledgeable staff, quick shipping, great pricing (should have stuck with them in the first place)
    Last edited by Rick1964; 04-15-2018 at 01:37 PM.
    The wife says I need to stop buying guns...

Quote Originally Posted by Rick1964 View Post
    Sadly, I have had a very similar experience with Tenda. Payment went through immediately (a sizeable order). ZERO communication (close to a month now) several different staff answer the phone when I call (right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing). Bullyseye is my go to store!! Friendly, knowledgeable staff, quick shipping, great pricing (should have stuck with them in the first place)
    I phoned about my order, they said, "its being processed right now, should be shipped today or tomorrow at the latest". Still haven't heard back....no 'shipped' notice, nothing. Now I go to the sight, the item I ordered is 'OUT OF STOCK'. Not a happy camper......

Quote Originally Posted by rick357 View Post
    Yeah, me too. I ordered stuff from 2 other online retailers and one was under 24 hours to my door, which I still can't believe since it was in province but 650km away and via CP, the other 4 days from halfway across the country, in fact, pretty damn close to Tenda via CanPar!
    OK, received notification last night (Monday), and as of this morning (Tuesday), exactly one week after ordering and paying, the shipment is with Canpar and according to the tracking, starting on its way. I did make some noise via e-mail on Sunday evening which may or may not have had anything to do with the results.

I phoned about my order, they said, "its being processed right now, should be shipped today or tomorrow at the latest". Still haven't heard back....no 'shipped' notice, nothing. Now I go to the sight, the item I ordered is 'OUT OF STOCK'. Not a happy camper......
    So phoned them yesterday am. I initially ordered last Tuesday morning, phoned Thursday morning, they said it would be shipped Thursday afternoon, Friday at the latest. Nothing. Phone them yesterday morning, "oh, we're out of stock on that item." "Well you weren't out of stock when I ordered it, or four days later, give me a refund." Last time I deal with them.