Page 21 of 50 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171819202122232425262728293141 ... LastLast

Thread: Customer review of Tenda.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by gunthert View Post
    The trick is to call and ask about where your order is. The orders I placed I did exactly that and they magically shipped the day I called...
    This is ridiculous. Why should a customer have to call to remind them to ship you the order you already paid for?!!!??!!!

A couple of weeks ago I placed an order, over $300 worth to take advantage of free shipping. I paid and was e-mailed a receipt. This was in the morning. Two days later I received another e-mail with a tracking number, indicating that a label had been created. Nothing more. I monitored CanPar's tracking and nothing about estimated delivery. Only that a shipping label had been created. I was away for a few days. When I got back, still nothing. Eight (8) days after I placed the order, I called them and spoke to a very nice woman on the phone. She said they had not shipped it yet but that they would ship it that afternoon. I cancelled the ordered. The gal was great about it. Apologetic. But based on your comments and my experience, I won't be purchasing from them again.

Few years back bought a Norco CQA and it was swimming in grease,same with most of IWI stuff...

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by powerbench View Post
    Few years back bought a Norco CQA and it was swimming in grease,same with most of IWI stuff...
    is that not a good thing?
    id prefer every firearm i ordered to be swimming in grease

I've bought a couple of rifles from them recently and I have nothing but good things to say about them. They'll see future business from me again for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by garynk87 View Post
    is that not a good thing?
    id prefer every firearm i ordered to be swimming in grease
    Word to that! ^^^

CGN Regular
    I'm generally happy with the prices and courtesy I get while in-store.

Their website needs better security - a login should timeout after some period of non-activity.

I’ve made a lot of purchases of ammo and firearms from them and they all went smoothly, but my last purchase did not go smoothly. I noticed a certain firearm I wasted was in stock and good a good price, called the store to make sure it was in stock, was told that it was and will be shipped out later that day or the next day at the latest. Called 2 days after as I haven’t recieved the tracking number by email and I wanted to confirm it was shipped. Was informed that the firearm was NOT in stock and will be arriving in the follow week at the earliest. Got the shotgun roughly a week and a half after I made the purchase. Won’t stop me from buying from them in the future but definitely not impressed.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSharp View Post
    Well I sure hope they don’t take 12 days to ship my order that I placed a couple days ago, I won’t be too impressed as the new gun I ordered it for shipped the next day and I don’t have any other ammo for it, and I would like to have it to break in the barrel and sight it in.

When I did order not sure if there was a glitch or they updated stock right after but I wanted 10 boxes of a cheaper brand and 10 of match in what I was getting, could only add 5 of the match so figured was out of stock, so I went to another site that had it but more money and ordered the other 5. Later that day was looking again while a buddy was over showing him where I ordered from and it showed I could order more like it was in stock again, so not sure if bad timing or a glitch, I guess the bright side the other vendor did ship the next day.
    Well Decided to add some more ammo to my order to take advantage of the free shipping even if they ended up being slow, worst case I'd have my CC deal with it if a ridiculous amount of time passes.

Anyway went to add more of the previous ammo I bought but only 2 available total of 12 with my order 2 days previous, and the other brand that was out last time I added 10 more of it that now seemed in stock, order went through. I then called to see if it would all ship together, guy on the other end checks my order numbers and runs to the back to see if my other stuff had shipped or not, comes back and informs me they only have 7 boxes of the ammo I ordered 10 of 2 days ago and another 2 today????? So they didn't even have the ammo to cover my 2 day old order let alone the web site letting me order another 2 boxes today.

Well guy told me the rest would all go out today for sure and the last 5 boxes would ship soon as they got them, they were excepting the shipment shortly, got a tracking number but thus far does not work.

Anyway I'll update on what I all get and what's all missing plus decide how long I'll wait on the other 5 boxes I've already paid for, order update notices I got show everything complete so that has me worried as usually places note if out of stock wasn't shipped and on backorder when you get your invoice.

Everything with my order may very well be fine, but after reading lot's of similar problems I wanted to post my experience for others as I don't like this much run around and confusion when dealing with an order over $1800

*Update: Tracking now works and shows just picked up, so hopefully everything is fine with the first shipment and the second with out of stock happens in a reasonable amount of time, but even then they definitely need to do something about their website real time system.
    Last edited by MrSharp; 06-01-2018 at 06:59 PM.

Well received all of my last order so all good, placed another order of ammo, shipping label was created two days ago waiting for it to ship, so far no problems here knock on wood, will continue to use Tenda until otherwise.

CGN frequent flyer
    At last, got to my first disappointment case with Tenda ...

Two orders, one including 1000 124GR CCI ammo and another placed a couple days later with 1000 UMC 147GR ammo (30 bucks + tax more expensive)
    were sent out in one shipment (3 packages) ..

Was packing for a range visit and planning to use 147GR, unwrapped packages - turned out, they were contained double of CCI 124GR ammo ... and no UMC ...

Sent a note to Tenda with photos, waiting for the response ...