Page 23 of 50 FirstFirst ... 31315161718192021222324252627282930313343 ... LastLast

Thread: Customer review of Tenda.

CGN Regular
    Dealt with them on numerous occasions... Always happy with the service and price.
    They seem like good guys and i like supporting local small businesses.
    ==========
    CCFR Member

CGN Regular
    My only experience with this people was positive.
    Ammo and long awaited 7.62x25 mags. Reasonable delivery time, fair shipping charges.
    Won't hesitate to deal with them again.

Ordered from Tenda several times and have only had good experiences. The one time they sent me a split shipment was my fault as something on their website was out of stock and I missed a phonecall from them. Will never hesitate to buy from them in the future.

No issues with Tenda either hard to beat their prices on ammo
    Last edited by MartiniRacing7; 11-20-2018 at 07:19 PM.

First time I've ever ordered ammo online and your shipper has lost my ammo,, not Tendas fault, but I'm interested to see how this is resolved since I've never had to deal with this before. How often does Canpar/Loomis " lose" your orders?????
    The only good lefty is a Stag Arms lefty

CGN Ultra frequent flyer btabin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by edgy View Post
    First time I've ever ordered ammo online and your shipper has lost my ammo,, not Tendas fault, but I'm interested to see how this is resolved since I've never had to deal with this before. How often does Canpar/Loomis " lose" your orders?????
    Canpar is the absolute worst courier and has an abysmal track record. I just went through Hell trying to get my package from them. Spent well over $100 in gas and hours on the phone. I bought the pistol on sale, but in the end, it was hardly worth the effort; so much wasted energy.

Of course I'm not bashing Tenda, they're a great retailer, and they're not responsible for Canpar. Just make sure to specify a different courier, if possible. Save yourself the headache.

Quote Originally Posted by edgy View Post
    I had that happen with UPS once. Lost a case of 12 gauge target loads. I called UPS and they turned up a few days later. I also called the vendor and they told me if UPS didn't locate them, they would ship replacements.

Half dozen orders with tenda.
    All gone off without a hitch.
    Some of the best prices on ammo in Canada.
    Great delivery times.
    Click, Bang.

I’ve always had outstanding service from Steve + Wen + their staff at Tenda! Great service at competitive prices!
    "For me, the action is the juice."

New store is excellent .