Page 25 of 50 FirstFirst ... 51517181920212223242526272829303132333545 ... LastLast

Thread: Customer review of Tenda.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Chumlee Bumsnag View Post
    I personally will not buy anything from Tenda until they close this thread.
    I've only seen the sale threads with negative feedback get nuked.

I, personally, have had good and bad experiences. Won't buy any more firearms from them but they do have the best ammo prices 90% of the time.

Just did an order on Friday and it’s being shipped by courier today. Glad they sent by courier,no ammo ,no gun just parts, no”post office”

Just placed first order on Nov/17. As of today Nov/19 system is still telling me "processing".

Continuing to monitor...

Order completed and shipped today. Let's see if CanPar comes through. My first order from Tenda as well, looking positive so far.

CGN frequent flyer
    Made my first trip to their store last week, bought a firearm and some accessories. Good experience, one part that I bought had some damage, and they refunded me no problems. It was likely damaged during shipping or manufacturing so not their fault, they said they will bring in more so I can grab one anther time when they get more stock. The firearm I bought was $50-150 cheaper then any other gun store I looked at, so I couldn't resist. Good experience for me as a first time in store customer, friendly staff....

CGN Regular
    My first order from Tenda was Saturday and I have already had the CanPar tracking number. Pretty good considering a busy Black Friday and a weekend.

Thanks for the fast processing and shipping.

P.

Update. Dec. 6th.

Got my order today. Pleased with how quickly they got it out.

P.
    Last edited by OCanada; 12-06-2018 at 04:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SteelFlint View Post
    Just placed first order on Nov/17. As of today Nov/19 system is still telling me "processing".

Continuing to monitor...
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelFlint View Post
    Order completed and shipped today. Let's see if CanPar comes through. My first order from Tenda as well, looking positive so far.
    Hopefully all went well. I placed an order on Saturday, December 8 for a BCL 102. I received the order confirmation immediately and my CC has been billed, but as of today, December 12, no other correspondence. Not overly concerned yet, but if I have not heard anything by Friday morning, I will be calling.
    "With the elimination of the penny, and rounding down my two cents, my opinion is officially worthless."

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deathrawt's Avatar
    I ordered a bcl102 on Thursday and haven't heard anything yet either
    They are probably swamped with xmass being so close

Quote Originally Posted by Deathrawt View Post
    I ordered a bcl102 on Thursday and haven't heard anything yet either
    They are probably swamped with xmass being so close
    More than likely. Keep me posted.

Which one did you order? I went FDE to match my tan Derya shotgun. I can't colour coordinate clothes, but I'll do it for firearms.
    "With the elimination of the penny, and rounding down my two cents, my opinion is officially worthless."

Placed 2 orders over the weekend, one for a Norc M305 SOCOM. Contacted them to find out if it was a forged or MIM bolt, talked to them on the phone today and they confirmed the ones they have appear to be MIM; let me cancel the order no problem. Good prices, if it takes a few days this time of year to ship I'm not concerned. Seemed friendly and willing to help.

GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE, DADDIES WITH PRETTY DAUGHTERS KILL PEOPLE!
    "Get a shot off FAST. This upsets him long enough to make your second shot count." -Robert A. Heinlein.