Page 31 of 50 FirstFirst ... 1121232425262728293031323334353637383941 ... LastLast

Thread: Customer review of Tenda.

Once I even only realized that there was one case of ammo missing a whole month after the delivery. I phoned them in the weekend. They quickly checked all the records, identified that it was the courier error (picked up from warehouse, but not on actual shipping tracking list). They resent the missing case to me immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by Hrsplit View Post
    So just following up . After talking with them yesterday , the guy on the phone said I would get the missing item today, I said thanks and hung up but I was sceptical , sure enough it arrived earlier than my package yesterday .

All in all , it was good and fast shipping

Probably 10 orders with them, one arrived today, all good except I really dont like canpar and wish there were other options.

Like their prices, reviews...not so much. I'm only home for short periods so their ship whenever policy won't work for me. Then there's Al Flarerty. Ordered mags at 17:02, shipped at 17:18. That's how it's done.

Quote Originally Posted by douginont View Post
    Like their prices, reviews...not so much. I'm only home for short periods so their ship whenever policy won't work for me. Then there's Al Flarerty. Ordered mags at 17:02, shipped at 17:18. That's how it's done.
    Keep in mind that's probably when they printed the shipping/postage label, not when it went out the door.

Just got my latest order from Tenda. Ordered on Saturday via the web store and it arrived today with no issues.
    Whatever

CGN frequent flyer
    I ordered a pistol from them, key bits were missing from the package. I walked through what was in my shipment with them and they immediately sent out the parts that were excluded. I'm a fan will continue to order.
    CCFR Member

N/a
    Last edited by nickdobtrov; 06-29-2019 at 11:19 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    This thread has been going on for almost 3 years.

BANNED
    I have had nothing but positive experiences with Tenda! Best prices on CamPro bullets with free shipping! Can't beat that!

Quote Originally Posted by VinnyQC View Post
    This thread has been going on for almost 3 years.
    No sh#@! Like I order from them too, but geez people need to pry their lips off their arse. This thread needs closing.

Great prices on ammo and riffles. Hope they would answer emails dow.