Page 32 of 50 FirstFirst ... 1222242526272829303132333435363738394042 ... LastLast

Thread: Customer review of Tenda.

Nobody is answering the phones.The messages are full and nobody's replying to emails days later.

I seriously don't know how some reviews of this place can be 5 stars. I guess im just part of the un lucky batch of 1 star reviews but this place is the absolute WORST. I seriously don't know how people give this a 5 star review. So disappointing at the lack of customer service. I rather give my money elsewhere. Never again 0 star or -10 star. absolutely horrible. Its been over 6 weeks they have taken my money, they keep saying the CFO is the problem and they want to do nothing but make me run around in circles.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by douginont View Post
    Like their prices, reviews...not so much. I'm only home for short periods so their ship whenever policy won't work for me. Then there's Al Flarerty. Ordered mags at 17:02, shipped at 17:18. That's how it's done.
    sure, walk into Al's and it's like Briks ... a few people, some looking around some talking to quite a few fellows ..
    walk into Tenda - it's like Tim Horton's at busy morning ... all day's long ... with a ratio of 5-10 customers per each of 4-5 guys plus a young lady ...

They always very friendly and have great price.

Down side is that they're almost always very busy.

I'm a regular and will continue to shop there.

BANNED
    They must be real busy after this last sale.

Quote Originally Posted by RoadRage View Post
    I seriously don't know how some reviews of this place can be 5 stars. I guess im just part of the un lucky batch of 1 star reviews but this place is the absolute WORST. I seriously don't know how people give this a 5 star review. So disappointing at the lack of customer service. I rather give my money elsewhere. Never again 0 star or -10 star. absolutely horrible. Its been over 6 weeks they have taken my money, they keep saying the CFO is the problem and they want to do nothing but make me run around in circles.
    So you purchased a restricted firearm and are upset with Tenda over the CFO not approving the transfer? Yes that is YOUR problem and it is between the CFO and you. Call the CFO and sort things out. If it is your first restricted or AR purchase it will take some time. RoadRage is perhaps not the best name choice on a public form. They do watch here.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by SLToronto View Post
    sure, walk into Al's and it's like Briks ... a few people, some looking around some talking to quite a few fellows ..
    walk into Tenda - it's like Tim Horton's at busy morning ... all day's long ... with a ratio of 5-10 customers per each of 4-5 guys plus a young lady ...
    Seen this both ways. Just depends on the day/week/month/moon phase. Same for FOC and Gagnons for that matter.

First order through Tenda, CFO OK'ed transfer day after they received it and emailed it back to them, 4 days later Tenda asks me email them my copy I received from CFO. I have called them twice to see if there is a problem, twice they have not gotten back to me. It's a week since the CFO gave them the transfer and still no shipment and no communication from them...

And now I check their website and the gun I ordered isn't even on the site anymore...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Tried to place an order yesterday,lady I talked to didn't seem to know much and all the salesmen were busy so I spent elsewhere.Don't like wasting time.It's hit or miss with Tenda.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Armourall's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyDoug View Post
    First order through Tenda, CFO OK'ed transfer day after they received it and emailed it back to them, 4 days later Tenda asks me email them my copy I received from CFO. I have called them twice to see if there is a problem, twice they have not gotten back to me. It's a week since the CFO gave them the transfer and still no shipment and no communication from them...

And now I check their website and the gun I ordered isn't even on the site anymore...
    They never update their site. You purchase something (other then ammo) and it's maybe there....maybe not.....but they never update their inventory so it looks like it's always in stock to get you to order it from them. And now....we wait.....