Page 40 of 50 FirstFirst ... 20303233343536373839404142434445464748 ... LastLast

Thread: Customer review of Tenda.

CGN frequent flyer
    They most certainly do, and post a lot as well. I wish that my experience had been similar to all of the reviews above but sounds closer to yours.

Same Tenda has been on point. On all 3 of my last orders. They where packed well shipped fast and great customer service

online orders are a hit and a miss, the only time i have online issues is with firearms, they say in stock but are never. Ammo has always been in stock and ship pretty fast. I did learn you can put in the order notes to ship firearms and accessories through canada post instead of canpar. In store everything is fantastic, I'm lucky enough I have to pass the store front to get to my range. So i try to stop in now to buy. My range store will hardly price match any of their deals.

Ordered last night, ready for pickup in the afternoon.

Great service.

Purchased from Tenda online and in store. Nothing but good experience.

Went in store today for the first time, great folks there

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .30/06 FTW's Avatar
    How’s this for being great?

Primers ordered in November, which were actually in stock but another part of the order wasn’t. Primers were not set aside for the order, and taken for other people’s orders. Not listed as in stock again until this month, but, not actually in stock, should arrive in a few weeks.

Service = terrible
    Business practices = horrible

I did not want to post this here but given the circumstances I wanted to share my own experience with Tenda. Especially with what happened recently. I have been a customer with Tenda for the past 2-3 years, spent $1000's and $1000's every year with them, and have received my order every time (sometimes some delays but that was okay). It was good and prices with free shipping was great.

The problem now comes from my last orders from March 2020 which was over $3000. I tried communicating with them, provided very gracious time period for a reply in my opinion, and did get 1 reply but have not heard back since.

Here is my email communication with them with some edits since I do not really want everyone to know where I live:
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______
    RE: Order Partially Received
    You replied on Wed 2020-04-22 11:18 PM
    sales@gotenda.com
    Wed 2020-04-22 4:01 PM
    Dear Customer,
    We apologize for this situation. Based on the information you provided, I have consulted with the transportation department.
    There were many packages on the transport truck at that time, the bottled liquid was squeezed out and the package was damaged, so they quickly repack all the packages.
    It is convenient for you to let us know what you are missing because you have big order with us. We can check and reissue it for you.
    We are at the peak of the order, sorry about reply and shipping delay . Thank you for your patience and understanding!

Best regards,
    Tenda customer service team
    250 West beaver creek Rd, unit 10
    Richmond Hill. L4B 1C7
    http://www.Gotenda.com
    Direct: (905)-597- IPSC (4772)

Facebook

-------- Original Message --------
    Subject: Order Partially Received
    Date: Sun, April 19, 2020 3:10 am
    To: Tenda Canada <sales@gotenda.com>

Hello,

I wanted to ask about the orders I placed last month. Please respond as this is the second email I have sent and I would rather not post on CGN to ask. I received most of the items but am missing items on the tracking numbers Tenda had sent. Here is a brief timeline of what happened.

Order #****** (March 16, 2020) and Order #****** (March 19, 2020) sent on March 26, 2020 and I received UPS tracking numbers:
    1Z2E3647DL********
    1Z2E3647DL********
    1Z2E3647DL********
    1Z2E3647DL********
    1Z2E3647DL********
    1Z2E3647DL********
    1Z2E3647DL********
    1Z2E3647DL********
    1Z2E3647DL********
    1Z2E3647DL********
    1Z2E3647DL********
    1Z2E3647DL********

Items received on April 6 & 7. Noticed items still missing and waited as I knew Tenda had delays.
    Waited until April 13 but did not receive anything. I checked UPS tracking with the numbers listed above and noticed that 1Z2E3647DL********, 1Z2E3647DL********, 1Z2E3647DL******** shows that the items had the labels Created on March 26, 2020 at 21:30 but not shipped. I sent an email in regards of the missing items.
    April 18 I checked my email and no response to the email I previously sent.

I would like to get a response on what is happening on my order. I have ordered several times from Tenda spending a lot of money over the years and have not encountered this before. I would like to keep doing business with Tenda but not if I do not receive my paid purchases. I wanted to order more from Tenda but have delayed this since I am still missing items.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______

When I got this reply email I thought it was strange that Tenda did not know what they had shipped and did not ship. I did reply to the email message Tenda sent me on the same day with information on the missing items, did not hear back, sent another message on May 4 asking if they intend to fix the issue, and still did not hear anything from Tenda.

Was it Tenda's intent to ignore my messages and make off with my money? That I do not know. What I do know is that Tenda still has not completed my order and has my money. I was going to make a combined order with a couple of friends to order over $10,000 in ammo, reloading equipment, etc. This is not going to happen with Tenda anymore especially since they took money without completing my previous order.

I wanted to include a photo from UPS tracking showing the three items that were never shipped but was unable to figure out how to post it here without going to a URL. If Tenda fixes this issue then great, I would appreciate it. Otherwise I hope Tenda enjoy taking money from people without delivering and losing several customers.

Ordered 3 mags for a new rifle, best price in Canada on those atm and shipping was faster than I expected, especially considering these times.
    Nothing is more fairly distributed than common sense: no one thinks he needs more of it than he already has.
    - Descartes

Here is my review of most recent order from Tenda.

I ordered the Ruger 10/22 Magpul X-22 Backpacker Takedown 22 on Sunday August 16th, and I received it Monday August 31 coming by ground from Ontario to Northern BC. I had called on Wednesday of the week I ordered to confirm my order and the gentleman I spoke with was a pleasure to deal with; very upbeat, professional and knowledgeable.

This is probably my 5th or 6th order with Tenda and everything was smooth and trouble free as usual. It arrived with some some targets, some Tenda swag, Ruger stickers. The box was well packaged and nothing was missing.

I had been wanting a really nice 22 plinking rifle for some time and the idea of a Takedown rifle is very cool to me, plus I really like the feel and build quality of Ruger firearms. I ran the numbers and found that with the 3 extra magazines and the X-22 stock included, it was a good deal especially considering Pandemic pricing and our shrinking Canadian dollar. I'm not gonna lie, I could have bought 2 Savage 64F takedowns for the price of this Ruger and had some change left over, but the Ruger feels so good, everything about it is high quality, durable and well thought out. Opening it felt like opening the best present on Christmas day as a little kid while surrounded by loved ones. It's a really nice rifle, I have no buyer's remorse at all and I can't wait to put it through its paces.

Thanks Tenda!