Page 44 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2434363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast

Thread: Customer review of Tenda.

CGN Regular
    Was told today that my cleared restricted order will be 10 days before they can ship. Just a heads up if you plan on ordering. The shipping times on the website are not to be trusted.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by jcombe View Post
    Was told today that my cleared restricted order will be 10 days before they can ship. Just a heads up if you plan on ordering. The shipping times on the website are not to be trusted.
    Are you surprised lol? The busiest store in Canada is backed up when they're as busy as they've ever been in their history.

Shocked.

You have to appreciate that gun stores have just done a years worth, perhaps and year and a half's worth of business in 2 months time. That compression is going to slow things down.
    “Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.” Sun Tzu, Art of War 475-221 B.C.

My transfer paperwork came through over three weeks ago, I confirmed they had it and they said they would ship in 10 days.... but still nothing. I know they are busy but this seems a little excessive.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Armourall's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tubgoat View Post
    My transfer paperwork came through over three weeks ago, I confirmed they had it and they said they would ship in 10 days.... but still nothing. I know they are busy but this seems a little excessive.
    When you do get a shipping notice, be prepared to wait again until your item actually gets picked up...

CGN Regular
    I am dealing with 4 other vendors with varying levels of service, Tenda were prompt and communicative. The key being communication, once I chatted with Tenda and got issues worked out, all good. Great service.
    Last edited by jcombe; 07-07-2022 at 03:49 PM.

I love tenda! very good team, also fun fact, if you're at all affiliated with emergency services, fire, ems police, nurse, military theyll give you a discount as well! awesome group

CGN Regular
    Good service from Tenda. Free shipping and all. You will laugh at this but I just received Chiappa 1873 combo 22lr and 22wmr in good shape and I know its not a collectors item but it would have been nice if the wrapping was not attached to the box with strong tape and also another part of the box had the invoice taped with packing tape. Messed up the printed layer on the factory cardboard box. Try to leave the box pristine for us with OCD!

My initial interaction with Tenda left a sour taste in my mouth- I had just received my RPAL- figured I'd pick up an SKS laminate from them to start off...Paid...agreed to the shipping charge and tax..Didnt hear from them for like a week..I emailed to see what's goin on, and they forgot to tell me my order was subjected to an 'oversized fee' for shipping. They wanted more $$!! I said No thanks and cancelled my order...

I reluctantly placed an order for a pistol during the announcement...we'll see when that finally clears the CFO office...

I recently purchased some USP9 mags...they were delivered to my house within like 5 business days lol.

So that being said, accessories, they seem bang on, firearms...ehhhhh....we'll see lol

-OSS

Ordered handgun on June 1st, transfer initiated by Tenda on June 16th. No gun in my hands still. Is this a normal wait time?