Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131525 ... LastLast

Thread: Customer review of Tenda.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer griffin86's Avatar
    They are great, fast shipping and surprisingly the best packaged. My boxes of ammo were wrapped up like a pro.
    CGN Weekly Schedule
    Monday: Can't access the EE! Tuesday: Non-restricted rifles like AR-15? Wednesday: Difference between 223 and 556? Thursday: 9 or 45? Friday: Bear Defense thread Saturday: Why is this prohibited? Sunday: Zombie thread

I buy my target ammo only from Tenda, these guys usually have what I want and have the lowest prices in Ontario on a consistent basis. They had a free shipping special not too long ago for a customer appreciation event and I got my ammo the next morning. I was just there today (the trip across the city was brutal, carpocalypse), and it's a small shop but good selection of firearms, chest rigs and target ammo. I could of easily spent all day there. Staff is young and super friendly, no arrogance or attitude like a lot of places I've been to.

I am very impressed with Tenda, ordered pistol from them during the thanksgiving sale, was best pricing on particular gun anywhere online. Order went smoothly no issues. Discovered that they did not include spare mag that was ordered, so i emailed them, and they replied to state the mag was on its way that morning. I was very impressed with the speed of their correspondence and communication. These guys are doing it right in the customer service and deals department, i will definitely order from them again.

Just had my first experience with Tenda as well. Impressed. Great prices. Great service. Fast shipping. I bought 2000 rnds of 9mm and 500 rnds of .38 special. \m/ \m/

CGN frequent flyer
    I was just there early in the afternoon as I wanted to fondle err handle the T97 FTU. I'm debating whether to pick it up.

It was surprisingly a good bullpup to shoulder and trigger is very decent.

I was in there last week for 9mm. Small shop but has a lot of good stuff, couple of nice guys there.. I'd definitely deal with them again.
    Member: CSSA

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Hmmmm, ok here I go and against the tide of this thread.

Was referred to them recently for a 9mm they had on sale. Online transaction went fine, received a quick call to make pymt, and processing was expeditious. Great so far. Unfortunately my firearm arrived beat up and in a broken case. The case, no longer usable, was covered in markings, snap broken off, and all the contents including firearm dislodged meaning they have been bouncing around the entire trip. A quick scan of the firearm through the plastic reveals some minor markings and scuff on the firearm itself as well. Sent a cordial email explaining the situation, of course understanding that stuff happens sometimes and especially during the shipping process. I was offered another case to be sent for free. I suggested, if less trouble, how about a partial credit/refund for the damage and I'll take care of finding my own new case locally. She agreed and after some contemplation, offered me a $16.99 credit towards a future purchase only (the value of the case!) A bit surprised and asking if that's the best they could do, also suggesting I may not want to make another future purchase now knowing how this is going (remember the firearm is scuffed as well), I elected to just have them send me a new case instead. She checks a few things then comes back to me changing her mind, stating they don't think they can send me a new case unless I want to pay for the shipping! She proceeds to then ask if I'd like to actually pay the shipping ($20) to get the new case! Cordially I respond that I received a broken case and a damaged firearm why would I agree to paying more for anything at this point!

Tenda does not allow returns for firearms but she did give me that option if I wanted but she also stated it would be some trouble to go through the process. Like I said, the scuffing is minor, mostly visible on the black slide stop but it's the principle of business here that I am more concerned about. I suspect though that shipping it back is a cost I will have to bear so either choice at this point I lose since the credit I'm going to receive will probably go unused based on this experience.

Just thought I'd share. It's a shame as I had higher hopes for my new dealings with this company.
    Last edited by ClayPigeon; 11-03-2016 at 12:44 PM.

Ordered some ammo recently and received the cases super fast. Great communication along the process. Will be back for more purchases.

250 W beaver creek, Richmond Hill,ON L4B 1C7
    Quote Originally Posted by ClayPigeon View Post
    Hmmmm, ok here I go and against the tide of this thread.

Was referred to them recently for a 9mm they had on sale. Online transaction went fine, received a quick call to make pymt, and processing was expeditious. Great so far. Unfortunately my firearm arrived beat up and in a broken case. The case, no longer usable, was covered in markings, snap broken off, and all the contents including firearm dislodged meaning they have been bouncing around the entire trip. A quick scan of the firearm through the plastic reveals some minor markings and scuff on the firearm itself as well. Sent a cordial email explaining the situation, of course understanding that stuff happens sometimes and especially during the shipping process. I was offered another case to be sent for free. I suggested, if less trouble, how about a partial credit/refund for the damage and I'll take care of finding my own new case locally. She agreed and after some contemplation, offered me a $16.99 credit towards a future purchase only (the value of the case!) A bit surprised and asking if that's the best they could do, also suggesting I may not want to make another future purchase now knowing how this is going (remember the firearm is scuffed as well), I elected to just have them send me a new case instead. She checks a few things then comes back to me changing her mind, stating they don't think they can send me a new case unless I want to pay for the shipping! She proceeds to then ask if I'd like to actually pay the shipping ($20) to get the new case! Cordially I respond that I received a broken case and a damaged firearm why would I agree to paying more for anything at this point!

Tenda does not allow returns for firearms but she did give me that option if I wanted but she also stated it would be some trouble to go through the process. Like I said, the scuffing is minor, mostly visible on the black slide stop but it's the principle of business here that I am more concerned about. I suspect though that shipping it back is a cost I will have to bear so either choice at this point I lose since the credit I'm going to receive will probably go unused based on this experience.

Just thought I'd share. It's a shame as I had higher hopes for my new dealings with this company.
    Thank you for your comments, we will try to do better next time.

Matthew 5:48 "You therefore must be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect."
    Join us for the ultimate sports experience!

250 W beaver creek, Unit 10
    Richmond Hill, ON L4B1C7

T:
    905-597-4772
    E: Sales@gotenda.com
    W: Gotenda.com

Follow us on: FACEBOOK | INS | TIKTOK | YOUTUBE

Top notch. They're my new go to spot since lebarons closed