Page 12 of 50 FirstFirst ... 245678910111213141516171819202232 ... LastLast

Thread: Customer review of Tenda.

CGN Regular
    For those who have made purchases before, how long do orders usually sit at processing...?

It's been a couple of weeks since my first order with no updates.

CGN Regular
    Anyone buying restricted firearms is in for a wait. Pretty sure it’s just the chief firearms office that is slow. Still waiting on mine for 5 weeks now. This is likely partially due to the holidays. These guys are good though!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rugerman's Avatar
    I ordered, among other things, a restricted firearm, on the 26th of December. I knew it might be a longer wait than normal with Tenda because of that one item. Package shipped on Jan. 9. I am fine with that. I love these guys. They are the only people that can keep me broke and keep a smile on my face at the same time.
    Banning legal handguns is nothing more than a victory for symbolism over substance, for activity over achievement.
    © National Post 2006

Follow up on my last post ...

Tenda did some good things and I want to acknowldge it.

1) They sent an item missing from a previous order. This is top notch customer service. It was a $50 retail item so props to Tenda for righting that without hassle.
    2) Via my phone conversation (when I cancelled) the Tenda rep quickly presented an alternative for service, which I dismissed. I reconsidered and thought that the offer was very reasonable. The offer was honoured 48 hrs later without hassle.
    3) My emails were mostly answered and to my satisfaction. Don't count on email. See #2.

Still a bit frustrated ...

1) My first order included a restricted and other items which were non-restricted. One item had a manufacturer discount and I bought this item because of that discount (mail in). As my restricted was held up so was the entire order. The discount item was not sent prior to the end-date on the coupon. I paid a price for ammo I would not have normally (22 LR). It's only $20, but on 2x boxes I liked the price much better with the discount. This issue is not resolvable.
    2) It took a long time for the order to be completed. See below.

I have learned a few lessons.

1) For restricted, stay on it yourself if the authority doesn't get back to you within expected time frames. Be prepared to have a way to forward what you need to Tenda.
    2) Pick up the phone. Yes, the phone may ring a while and you may need to try at a different time of day. However, once on the phone the folks at Tenda are great problem solvers and very accommodating.
    3) Be specific and identify your needs up front. Tenda may be able to accommodate.

At the end of it all, i'll still check and buy from Tenda for deals, and service, regularly.
    Last edited by Riff Raff; 01-12-2018 at 11:53 PM.

For those who have made purchases before, how long do orders usually sit at processing...?

It's been a couple of weeks since my first order with no updates.
    Just got my order (non restricted and other goodies), it sat as 'processing' for 3-4 business days then shipped out. Good service overall in my case, you might want to give them a call.

Personally not happy with my first experience with Tenda. Purchased a scope over the holidays, opened it up and there was immediately a noticeable flaw with the glass. Emailed them with a detailed description and picture of the flaw, 3 days go by and no response, I call, they tell me to email them again, I email again, they reply 3 days later and tell me they can't see the flaw and pass me onto the manufacturers warranty department. This isn't a warranty issue, it was FLAWED OUT OF THE BOX, take care of your customer and YOU deal with a vendor return, don't pass the buck and responsibility on to your customers. Won't purchase from this company again.

not happy at all.....

3 weeks ago paid for my order (was in stock at that time), never reserved it.... a week ago called to figure out what is going on - got an answer "not in stock, but will have in a day or two".....fine, lets wait......
    Called them today again - guess what - "not in stock and no idea when"....that is already 3 weeks after the money were paid for the product...
    So, they were selling product that they didn`t have in stock at the time of the purchase.....
    Money will be returned, but the time is gone......will prefer to deal with somebody else.....will not be back....
    Ask-hole: Someone who constantly asks for advice then does the opposite of what you told them.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Outcast's Avatar
    One stop from 100 acres with a house in the middle
    Several orders of ammunition in the past few months and no issues, good comms and fast shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by pilgrim View Post
    not happy at all.....

3 weeks ago paid for my order (was in stock at that time), never reserved it.... a week ago called to figure out what is going on - got an answer "not in stock, but will have in a day or two".....fine, lets wait......
    Called them today again - guess what - "not in stock and no idea when"....that is already 3 weeks after the money were paid for the product...
    So, they were selling product that they didn`t have in stock at the time of the purchase.....
    Money will be returned, but the time is gone......will prefer to deal with somebody else.....will not be back....
    I'm wondering if thats what they did with my order of CCI primers :\
    No phone answer, voicemail is full, sent e-mails a week ago with no reply...
    My first couple orders went off without a hitch though.

Best service in the GTA