Page 34 of 50 FirstFirst ... 1424262728293031323334353637383940414244 ... LastLast

Thread: Customer review of Tenda.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Armourall's Avatar
    Apparently Ammo is what they have and don't run out of. Everything else is up in the air (even though it's still always in stock).....

Quote Originally Posted by charlesquik View Post
    Ordered atleast 5 times, never had a problem. People are jumpy when not receiving email update.

I know that myself felt that way when I ordered from IrunGuns, but I waited and the gun finaly showed up.

They have the best price and a really good selection and you expect them to have the best customer support?

Please get real guys.

I better wait for my gun longer and pay less. Tenda is the new CanadaAmmo when they were glorious.
    If you want a top notch customer support just go elsewhere, but for us here we appreciate Tenda for who they are.

Keep it up Tenda! We love doing business with you.

Chuck
    I sure as hell do not appreciate them for who they are.
    When I pay money, get told all in stock and shipping to have an order arrive missing multiple pieces I dont appreciate that at all. Thats just #### customer service. Done anywhere else and its not acceptable but on CGN its ok to take money, promise goods and not deliver? If you think thats an ok business practice then perhaps you need to "get real"
    "Tolerance is the last virtue of a dieing society" - Aristotle
    "When life expectancy is measured in seconds, the police are only minutes away." - Deuce044

CGN Ultra frequent flyer GerardSamija's Avatar
    My only firearm purchase so far was from Tenda, who offered the carbine at the best price in Canada, took an e-transfer which was nice as I don't use credit cards, and delivered it on schedule, no problem. I'll be ordering from Tenda again.

CGN frequent flyer stripperclipper's Avatar
    Tell us the one about how this cost you a few thousand dollars again.
    That sounds like an interesting story.
    Also known as "Dewey Cox" on other forums.

I've had numerous firearms and ammo purchases from them and had no issues, then again I always go to the store, because im very impatient waiting for everything.

Only downside for this is I never get any cool stuff that the people who get it mailed to them get.

Quote Originally Posted by Lefty92 View Post
    I've had numerous firearms and ammo purchases from them and had no issues, then again I always go to the store, because im very impatient waiting for everything.

Only downside for this is I never get any cool stuff that the people who get it mailed to them get.
    AND most important, no discount for free shipping stuffs to us store shoppers!

CGN Regular
    Use them more than I should. What sort of dollar figures are we taking about to get said "free stuff"? Best I've got I've got is a few targets or pens for going north of 5k of purchases. Their prices are pretty top notch though so im not quite complaining. Are other suppliers starting to also charge dangerous goods fees on powders, the extra charge caught me off guard last purchase.?. Or have I been left in the past the last couple years working through my stock? They do seem to always answer the phone, and are decent to talk to.
    Won't say I completely don't believe in alchemy, as I've seen silver duct tape make golden silence.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by caver77 View Post
    Use them more than I should. What sort of dollar figures are we taking about to get said "free stuff"? Best I've got I've got is a few targets or pens for going north of 5k of purchases. Their prices are pretty top notch though so im not quite complaining. Are other suppliers starting to also charge dangerous goods fees on powders, the extra charge caught me off guard last purchase.?. Or have I been left in the past the last couple years working through my stock? They do seem to always answer the phone, and are decent to talk to.
    Thankfully there are still some shops that ship powder for free!

Quote Originally Posted by OnnO View Post
    AND most important, no discount for free shipping stuffs to us store shoppers!
    very true, only downfall about tenda

Gawdammit. I've had it with Tenda. Every single order I have ever made with them (a dozen or more?) I have received bits and pieces with a note saying "Will ship when arrives". Never have I received a complete order. Last time it was three months later to get Dillon dies. When I ordered my stuff (this time, among other things, a can of 175 slugs), it said in stock. Still, to this day it says "in stock" on the website. But now I sit and wait. I have a competition this weekend and no slugs. Had it said "out of stock" I never would have ordered it and I would have found another source. What good is having decent prices on stuff if you never know when you're going to get it? What a lousy business model. Thanks for nothing, Tenda.