Page 43 of 50 FirstFirst ... 233335363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast

Thread: Customer review of Tenda.

Always great a buying experience with them. Most of my ammunition purchases come from them.

I've had a couple of orders with Tenda recently. One was flawless and impressively fast. The other was a split order that was supposed to be sent in two shipments but I think the second ended up getting overlooked, which (while not what I prefer) is entirely understandable given the recent flood of orders nationally. I messaged them here and they responded quickly, found the problem, and within a couple of days my order was completed. I'm a honest critic of bad customer service and I DO NOT regard this as a bad experience. In fact, the real measure of the customer service of a business is how well (or poorly) they handle problems. Tenda did a great job and even followed up to make sure I did in fact get my order. Very well done. Recommended!

Quote Originally Posted by moikya View Post
    https://www.gotenda.com/shipping-policy/

Where would the FREE SHIPPING there if you will charge even a penny?
    Tenda is kind of tricky with this. At the checkout you have to choose free shipping instead of the UPS flat rate that is selected by default. It's not super obvious at first but they always "try" to charge you for shipping.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fritzhanzel's Avatar
    I like Tenda. I read the reviews and they are somewhat correct. I know it will take some time to get my order which is fine by me since I am saving a considerable amount of money. I always chose free shipping manually when my order is above $300 and add insurance which is around $1 per $100.

Their web site is not very good if you are searching something. Here is a tip. Go to google and type in "gotenda" plus what you are searching for.

Quote Originally Posted by mercidar View Post
    Tenda is kind of tricky with this. At the checkout you have to choose free shipping instead of the UPS flat rate that is selected by default. It's not super obvious at first but they always "try" to charge you for shipping.
    Not true. They told me they primarily use UPS but some regions don’t have direct delivery by UPS, it’s a third party company that may refute firearms or ammo ( like my area) so they contact me and decide to use another option like Purolator and ask if a small surcharge can be paid to cover.
    So… because of my areas delivery options I can’t get the free shipping option, or it would be free amongst that UPS delivery method.

I have absolutely no problems with Tenda. It might be slow at times but I always get a response and they always treat me with the respect I treat them with.

Quote Originally Posted by ltarnasky View Post
    Not true. They told me they primarily use UPS but some regions don’t have direct delivery by UPS, it’s a third party company that may refute firearms or ammo ( like my area) so they contact me and decide to use another option like Purolator and ask if a small surcharge can be paid to cover.
    So… because of my areas delivery options I can’t get the free shipping option, or it would be free amongst that UPS delivery method.

This is how it works where I live (Lower Mainland, BC). When you place an order you are given a UPS flat rate (paid) option which is pre-selected or you can choose free shipping (which is UPS anyway). My point was that they don't default to free shipping and you have to choose it. Thanks for pointing out that this is different for areas that are not served by UPS directly.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Last edited by 350tracker; 07-01-2022 at 06:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fritzhanzel View Post
    I like Tenda. I read the reviews and they are somewhat correct. I know it will take some time to get my order which is fine by me since I am saving a considerable amount of money. I always chose free shipping manually when my order is above $300 and add insurance which is around $1 per $100.

Their web site is not very good if you are searching something. Here is a tip. Go to google and type in "gotenda" plus what you are searching for.
    Agree with you on this. My experience with Tenda, both in person and ordering online has overall been very good. Their website, however, needs an overhaul, especially the search filters - not sure why the calibers run through numerically twice and same for brands.

I do like their overall selection, especially in ammo and their prices are very competitive, if not the lowest on many items. If they can get their website more efficient, it will be to their customers' benefit...and theirs too...
    CCFR, CSSA, NRA (Life), CPC, CHP

Following
    Last edited by smokingunn; 07-02-2022 at 02:10 AM.