Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121424 ... LastLast

Thread: Customer review of Tenda.

The folks at Tenda are super nice, very helpful and patient. Its pleasure dealing with them and because im a local i have the added benefit of walking into the store and dealing with them directly. Ive done many transactions with them and all of them have gone flawless!!

Good job keep it up!!'

CGN frequent flyer
    Bought 3 x boxes of 7.62x39 Barnaul ammo and when I got home, I noticed that two of them were .223 Barnaul. I called them up and they were happy to exchange them the following business day. Great customer service.

Another happy customer with a case of 9mm
    ICORE/IPSC/USPSA

The best store in GTA so far , best prices without gimmicks . I'am another happy customer with them .
    • Life does not start and stop at your convenience, you miserable piece of sh*t! Привет из Санкт Петербурга !

Awesome day today, thanks Tenda for my BNIB S&W.

CGN Regular
    Have only bought one item from Tenda. Had some blazer 9mm sent but received .40. Called Tenda and they gave me a return pickup. They sent out the original order which I received sooner than the original order..which I thought came in excellent time. Guy I talked to on the phone said they would put something in the box as a sorry for problem..but I did not receive the something...maybe the some thing was nothing....just kidding and no big issue. I like their prices and growing selection. Also, the special of the day/week..always has me wanting to buy. Keep up the good work will be buying more...as soon as my wallet can be found..think the wife hid it...

I purchased my Ruger RPR 6.5 from them. At the time they were the cheapest. Fantastic communication via email/phone, and super nice in person. Great company to deal with. No BS, straight to the point. The way it should be. I would definitely do business with them in the future.
    CSSA, NFA, PPC, ODPA
    We have enough "youth" How about a fountain of "smart"?
    KCCO. Mind the Gap.

Holy fast shipping, didn't even know they shipped it yet, then received my new 9mm today!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer philhut's Avatar
    This store is great and close to my route home/work. Prices seem very good and the environment is very friendly. I have purchased several boxes of ammo in two visits to this store. Everything listed online is in the store, inventory on the sight is not accurate in the store they had way more of the ammo types on the shelf than online. Hopefully they fix this glitch soon it could mean missed online business for persons who may want more ammo than the online store shows available but is actually in inventory. If unsure call them to find out what is avail.

Just bought a consignment gun from them. Same day EMT EMT the payment and same day got call in to transfer. Very great communition and good effort.
    Thank you !