Page 9 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171929 ... LastLast

Thread: Customer review of Tenda.

Great deals, fast responses even at busy sales times. Fast shipping 1000rds of S&B 9mm $280. Cant beat that.

I have had a couple of purchases there, love there competitive prices and quick shipping...did I mention their prices? I keep trolling their site to see if they get any STI 2011 in for crazy deals too, lol

Yeah I just bought ammo from them for the first time, shipped out fast and great prices.
    CCFR, CSSA member!

Greatest prices accompanied by great service

BANNED
    First-time purchase: NR shotgun ordered & paid for December 3. 1-2 days free shipping advertised. Still no shotgun. Tenda says busy Black Friday. Ok. Get message from Tenda Dec 8th "Shipping Complete". Canpar's website says still not picked up from Tenda. Tenda says they are investigating. Sure didn't take long for the $$$ to get charged to my credit card though.

Cannon

I have dealt with them extensively---absolute pleasure to deal with!! Prices are great, shipping time is excellent, answers e-mails promptly---Canpar is the fly in the ointment!! They will leave anything (including ammunition, guns etc.) on your doorstep, without a signature, i.s.o. a message on the door to leave the package at an alternative address! I lost a package recently because of this and Tenda (Bob) has been absolutely wonderful in assisting me with this problem! I am a customer for life!

Meah

Have purchased in person and ordered. Nice people to deal with, very busy.
    Last shipped Nov 15th then was lost? by Can Par and I have had to send Tenda an email every week to push this along...... last email was reply from Tenda asking if I wanted the order replaced or a refund, I chose replacement. One full week later no shipping notification or follow up email. I guess it's time for another email added to the string.
    Frankly not impressed with the way this has been handled by CanPar or Tenda
    I had planned to order more American Eagle to take advantage of the rebate I held off to see how this would play out. We are going to be one solid month and no resolution.

BANNED
    Yes I'm thinking if I don't have any resolution by tomorrow I'll have to reverse the charges on my credit card and indicate fraudulent charges. I'm getting a whole lot of excuses and no replies or responses. I think the positive posts here are from employees.

Cannon

I've not had any issue with them and have purchased a few times in the past year... and not an employee. it could be as easily suggested that you're a competitor lol.
    Educate yourself, then educate those around you.

BANNED
    Lol this is true but to be a competitor all I'd have to do is ship my orders and I'd be ahead of the game.
    Last edited by Jonny_Cannon; 12-14-2017 at 07:17 PM.