Page 36 of 50 FirstFirst ... 1626282930313233343536373839404142434446 ... LastLast

Thread: Customer review of Tenda.

still waiting for a non restricted rifle ordered nov 23rd... got email saying order complete. got email saying order shipped. early dec package showed up with other parts (including a restricted) but missing rifle. with a note in box saying it was on back order (it actually had a serial number crossed out. So I guess I had a rifle and then they gave it to someone else) no communications from them about not having the complete order. website still says it's in stock weeks later. no reply to my email.

my 2nd tenda order with rifle ammo is currently in transit.... guess that 2nd order will be useless.

update:

Rifle showed up. it had already been shipped when I wrote the above msg. they just did not let me know or send me the new tracking number. untill after I wrote above msg. thanks,
    Last edited by scott; 12-24-2019 at 01:42 AM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer sprint's Avatar
    Have never had Tenda get one order completed within promised times yet.

This last order took more than 5 business days and a phone call to ship.

They aren’t crooked. It’s like ordering from ALIexpress. They have stuff. The prices suck you in and your crap WILL eventually get there. Eventually...

As for Canpar they simply suck balls. They couldnt organize a 3 man rush to a 4 seat #### house.
    Last edited by sprint; 01-28-2020 at 10:14 AM.

I've ordered 3 or 4 times, never had an issue. My last order was 2000 rounds of 9mm blazer aluminum case. I received 2000 rounds of federal brass at the same low price. I'd call that a win

can confirm also. awesome prices. and quick delivery.

Quote Originally Posted by sprint View Post
    Have never had Tenda get one order completed within promised times yet.

They aren’t crooked. It’s like ordering from ALIexpress. They have stuff. The prices suck you in and your crap WILL eventually get there. Eventually...

As for Canpar they simply suck balls. They couldnt organize a 3 man rush to a 4 seat #### house.
    You definitely get what you pay for in life. Remember that Good Fast Cheap triangle?

Can't say I've ever been impressed with Tenda's service. Regarding anything but ammo: If it's not late, it's damaged. Good luck getting them to pick up the phone to talk about it, either.

I agree. Service and prices are great.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerwitz View Post
    I've ordered 3 or 4 times, never had an issue. My last order was 2000 rounds of 9mm blazer aluminum case. I received 2000 rounds of federal brass at the same low price. I'd call that a win
    That is a BIG win. I received my 2000 rounds of blazer aluminum 4 weeks after ordering and it sucks ass in revolvers. When I shoot it from my 9mm revolver, I often get rounds in adjacent chambers 'cooking off' from the round that was fired. The stuff seems to work ok in a 9mm auto pistol.

Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyDoug View Post
    First order through Tenda, CFO OK'ed transfer day after they received it and emailed it back to them, 4 days later Tenda asks me email them my copy I received from CFO. I have called them twice to see if there is a problem, twice they have not gotten back to me. It's a week since the CFO gave them the transfer and still no shipment and no communication from them...

And now I check their website and the gun I ordered isn't even on the site anymore...
    Yes, over-the-counter customers seem to get priority over mail order.
    Their online system is also primitive and doesn't seem to update the store stock.
    I usually call them a few days before my order is supposed to arrive to double-check the status.
    So far I've always had to call them to make sure my order ships.
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

They are generally pretty good, however sometimes the shipping service can be slow and spotty. For instance I have a pistol that I bought from them waiting to be shipped and I know that the transfer was completed well over a week ago and I'm still waiting.

Ordered ammo Friday night and it was here by today (Tuesday) best price too. I don't need someone to praise me when I walk into a store. I already know what I want before I go.