Page 33 of 50 FirstFirst ... 1323252627282930313233343536373839404143 ... LastLast

Thread: Customer review of Tenda.

Quote Originally Posted by Armourall View Post
    They never update their site. You purchase something (other then ammo) and it's maybe there....maybe not.....but they never update their inventory so it looks like it's always in stock to get you to order it from them. And now....we wait.....
    But for them to sell a restricted, they must have it in stock, otherwise how would they get it transferred by the CFO without a serial number ?

Stop promoting your business when you cant even seem to get orders that are placed fulfilled properly!!!

Hate to make this post but after multiple phones calls and emails enough is enough.

On Sep4 I place an order for;

1 x Alpha-X Holster with STI Insert
    4 x Double Alpha STI Magnetic Mag Pouches
    1 x Double Alpha Belt

As per the website ALL items were in stock and ready to ship. I checked and was indicated that it takes 1-2 days for in stock items to ship. At the end of day 3 I have no update on the order but the funds are taken. So I give them a call and am told that they are super busy and its taking 3-4 days to ship.
    As an online retailer myself I can understand delays, but to not inform customers is not acceptable.
    I'm told that the package will leave on day 4. Sure enough it does.

I just got the package and to my surprise it is missing the insert for the holster and only 3 of the 4 mag pouches.

Included is a note stating that they had an insert labeled for SVI and mistook it for STI so they sent it without an insert. Between the multiple emails, and phone calls no one had told me this. Now I am missing key pieces to put together this rig and no information as to when that will happen. They had time to make posts on here promoting more sales for firearms and accessories yet could not get the orders that were placed and paid out in a reasonable amount of time or even send them complete.

Just to put this in context. I ordered 3 more mag pouches and a thigh support for the holster direct from Double Alpha and received those in 3 days from the date of order, and cheaper too. I wanted to support the Canadian retailers because thats what we should be doing but they only had 4 in stock. In fact the STI Limited arrived faster from Freedom Ventures than did the rig I need for it......after reading so many good reviews about this place I'm beyond shocked that this is how my experience has been.

On a positive note, all arrived well packaged, and a bunch of stickers and pens were included which is nice but it would be a lot nicer to have just received the items I paid for.
    "Tolerance is the last virtue of a dieing society" - Aristotle
    "When life expectancy is measured in seconds, the police are only minutes away." - Deuce044

I would say the company had been great. I have ordered several times with good results from them. However, let me point out that any delivery thru canpar has been so far sub par. Ive had 3 missed deliveries while waiting at home and i get sms message indicating I missed their delivery. Now they cant find my parcel. This is the 3rd time this happened and i start to suspect canpar has consistently poor service. Tenda, please consider alternate shipping contract

unsustainable business

inconsistent service quality

shipped wrong item then blame everything on distributor

won't reply or follow up my email for more than 6 month

I liked their price, but not anymore

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Armourall's Avatar
    Seeing as they closed the thread in their forum.....AGAIN even after Timoram had called numerous times and they tell him to contact them again.

I made a multiple item purchase from them on August 22 and I'm still waiting for my Ghost Thunder Holster which by the way still shows (for almost four weeks now) on their website as being in stock.........

Called today (again) and they told me it would be arriving at their warehouse on Wednesday. If it's not in the mail by Thursday, I call the CC company and cancel it. This is the fourth time I've had to call and they keep giving me an excuse. I'm done.

If this one is removed, it'll go up on another thread in General Firearms Discussion. They like to remove the threads that aren't positive about their business practices.

Closed and deleted!

Hide the bad news in hopes that people don’t see it. Great way to get a crap load of unremovable bad reviews guys!
    "Tolerance is the last virtue of a dieing society" - Aristotle
    "When life expectancy is measured in seconds, the police are only minutes away." - Deuce044

CGN Regular
    I have dealt with them on two separate transactions. Both times I was happy. My third transaction is currently pending.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chumlee Bumsnag's Avatar
    Tendoids unhappy. Close thread NOW!

Name:  NPC-crowd-485x282.jpg
Views: 364
Size:  76.4 KB

BANNED
    I ordered from them at least 20 times and have nothing but praise for them. People who have issues with them probably bring it on themselves...

Ordered atleast 5 times, never had a problem. People are jumpy when not receiving email update.

I know that myself felt that way when I ordered from IrunGuns, but I waited and the gun finaly showed up.

They have the best price and a really good selection and you expect them to have the best customer support?

Please get real guys.

I better wait for my gun longer and pay less. Tenda is the new CanadaAmmo when they were glorious.
    If you want a top notch customer support just go elsewhere, but for us here we appreciate Tenda for who they are.

Keep it up Tenda! We love doing business with you.

Chuck