Page 20 of 50 FirstFirst ... 1012131415161718192021222324252627283040 ... LastLast

Thread: Customer review of Tenda.

The trick is to call and ask about where your order is. The orders I placed I did exactly that and they magically shipped the day I called. Everything arrived perfectly. Good prices too.

Overall my experience was alright..... wait time for the transfer was Ontario outrageous.... but all good ...finally was shipped arrived well packaged... until I opened it.... first time I have received a pistol in a bag of grease.... I will probably never open it.... good times

Quote Originally Posted by jmcgee View Post
    Overall my experience was alright..... wait time for the transfer was Ontario outrageous.... but all good ...finally was shipped arrived well packaged... until I opened it.... first time I have received a pistol in a bag of grease.... I will probably never open it.... good times
    Was it a Norinco? I've seen reviews of folks on Youtube who mentioned that their pistols come like that, so I think it's a Norinco shipping thing.
    Bóg, Honor, Ojczyzna

I have a few Norcs and none of the others came packed in cosmoline... lots of other choices out there.... I am not even angry about it.... serves me right

I bought a gun/holster/mag pouch combo and was given the wrong holster. They replied to my first email then ignored me. I am not in a rush to deal with them again.

Great deals and prices but I mostly pick up in store.

Ordered ammo as part of the recent sale, order was processed and delivered quick. No complaints, I'll be ordering again soon.

I'll second the positive comments on Tenda. Been awhile since I placed an order with them, but I still clearly remember being very pleased with the entire process.

CGN Regular
    i was also in on the last sale. i put my order in and 12 days later received an email stating my order is complete and got a tracking number. on the 13th day i received an email saying i am receiving a partial refund for one of my 5 items with no explanation . i guess ill see what happens when it gets here but the lack of communication hasn't impressed me. if a product is unavailable for whatever reason i would expect the order to be put on hold and the buyer to be asked if they would like to cancel or alter their order.

Quote Originally Posted by sask31 View Post
    i was also in on the last sale. i put my order in and 12 days later received an email stating my order is complete and got a tracking number. on the 13th day i received an email saying i am receiving a partial refund for one of my 5 items with no explanation . i guess ill see what happens when it gets here but the lack of communication hasn't impressed me. if a product is unavailable for whatever reason i would expect the order to be put on hold and the buyer to be asked if they would like to cancel or alter their order.
    Well I sure hope they don’t take 12 days to ship my order that I placed a couple days ago, I won’t be too impressed as the new gun I ordered it for shipped the next day and I don’t have any other ammo for it, and I would like to have it to break in the barrel and sight it in.

When I did order not sure if there was a glitch or they updated stock right after but I wanted 10 boxes of a cheaper brand and 10 of match in what I was getting, could only add 5 of the match so figured was out of stock, so I went to another site that had it but more money and ordered the other 5. Later that day was looking again while a buddy was over showing him where I ordered from and it showed I could order more like it was in stock again, so not sure if bad timing or a glitch, I guess the bright side the other vendor did ship the next day.
    Last edited by MrSharp; 06-01-2018 at 10:49 AM.