Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101222 ... LastLast

Thread: Customer review of Tenda.

CGN frequent flyer
    They had Varget power on sale for $40.99, reg $44.99. Earlier this week, I was told they had about 50 1lb containers and when I saw one on the shelf, they had 5 left. I picked one up to try for my 223 and 308 reloads.

Also picked up another 22LR CCI mini mags 500rds for $49 - excellent price and service.

I am a happy customer as well. I dropped in yesterday on way to sportsman show.
    Picked up 2 cases of 9mm and looked at some other goodies.
    Check them out.

CGN Regular
    They do ship fast and cheap. Great communication up till I received my package.
    I put in a fairly big order that included the 20lbs once fired 223 brass. My order was almost half a pound short on the brass and also did include more than 60 crimped military brass, even included more than a dozen 9mm and 40 cal cases. I would be ok with that but it clearly says " Remington stamps, NOT mixed" If you are going to not sort it you should be throwing in extra and not short cutting. Anyway, my Email to Tenda went unanswered and the webpage still hasn't changed what it says.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1985 View Post
    ^same! ordered some 9mm a few weeks back, less then 24 hours and it was at my door.
    Same here
    - Elite System Performance
    - IPSC-IDPA-CSSA-CCFR-NFA-CGN ~ DVC ~
    - Slow is smooth, smooth is fast
    - Better to have it and not need it then need it and not have it.

Quote Originally Posted by Seagull View Post
    I put in a fairly big order that included the 20lbs once fired 223 brass. My order was almost half a pound short on the brass and also did include more than 60 crimped military brass, even included more than a dozen 9mm and 40 cal cases. I would be ok with that but it clearly says " Remington stamps, NOT mixed" If you are going to not sort it you should be throwing in extra and not short cutting. Anyway, my Email to Tenda went unanswered and the webpage still hasn't changed what it says.

They are a good dealer, maybe try calling them.
    Last edited by ESP; 03-23-2016 at 08:11 PM.
    - Elite System Performance
    - IPSC-IDPA-CSSA-CCFR-NFA-CGN ~ DVC ~
    - Slow is smooth, smooth is fast
    - Better to have it and not need it then need it and not have it.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Magellann's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Seagull View Post
    Rather than emailing, phone them directly. Ive always found things get resolved a lot easier over the phone.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer gwhysow's Avatar
    Phone is the way to go. They rarely monitor here as well.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by gwhysow View Post
    Phone is the way to go. They rarely monitor here as well.
    They answered my email before so didn't see the reason to change but something got their attention I just got a call.
    They gave me a small store credit and said they would update the description (which is what I wanted). Thanks Tenda

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by jon1985 View Post
    ^same! ordered some 9mm a few weeks back, less then 24 hours and it was at my door.
    It's rare these days to get that kind of service..there on my order list now for sure

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Magellann's Avatar
    Thats pretty good service, you can't beat that.