Page 49 of 50 FirstFirst ... 293941424344454647484950 LastLast

Thread: Customer review of Tenda.

After my recent experience I’ll never order from them again. I’ve been dealing with them for a few years but this weeks experience was very negative. I made a $3600 order for a Mark 7 and some accessories and got a $300 accessory that was for the wrong dillon model. Its still new in the box. They won’t let me exchange it stating all sales are final after 14 days. I was shocked any modern business wouldn’t take it back (minus shipping or something) and just send me what I wanted.

I wouldn’t have expected such a tight timeline and didn’t get around to watching the how to install videos and ultimately discovering my problem for 6 weeks.

I spend a significant amount of money online for my hobby. I put through an order today from another company for my quarterly projectiles order. My friends are doing the same. It was a crappy experience I wouldn’t expect to have from any online company.

I’m going to write or email Mark 7 to ensure they know how their distributors conduct themselves.

Consider yourself warned about their business practices- once they get your money they don’t care.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by pac_man View Post
    After my recent experience I’ll never order from them again. I’ve been dealing with them for a few years but this weeks experience was very negative. I made a $3600 order for a Mark 7 and some accessories and got a $300 accessory that was for the wrong dillon model. Its still new in the box. They won’t let me exchange it stating all sales are final after 14 days. I was shocked any modern business wouldn’t take it back (minus shipping or something) and just send me what I wanted.

I wouldn’t have expected such a tight timeline and didn’t get around to watching the how to install videos and ultimately discovering my problem for 6 weeks.

I spend a significant amount of money online for my hobby. I put through an order today from another company for my quarterly projectiles order. My friends are doing the same. It was a crappy experience I wouldn’t expect to have from any online company.

I’m going to write or email Mark 7 to ensure they know how their distributors conduct themselves.

Consider yourself warned about their business practices- once they get your money they don’t care.
    That is unfortunate to hear. The reason stores like Amazon, BassPro, Costco are so successful is because they offer a worry free shopping experience "if you've been wronged we'll make it right". Guess what? Most of us, just like electricity, take the path of least resistance. It is a great business model, retailers such as Tenda should study that model and implement a modified version that applies to their products - within reason, of course.

Went to tenda yesterday to purchase ammo, staff were polite and very helpful and prices were great

Tenda is awesome.

They have stuff no one else even attempted to bring in over the last like 3 years...

Shipping is wicked as-well...

I made an order, had to be sent in two shipments...defiantly an "oversized" order and it was still a flat rate $20 bones...and had a tracking number next day.
    Dr. Catenstein Acres: "Nobody is welcome!"

CGN frequent flyer Somerset Bar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pac_man View Post

This is the common denominator with tenda...transactions are fine until THEY screw something up, then they sure aren't going to take any kind of hit, regardless of who was at fault.

Contrast this thread with the one about budget shooter supply. Henry understands that without customers he doesn't have a business, but Tenda doesn't care about losing a customer as long as they don't lose $10 in a deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Somerset Bar View Post
    This is the common denominator with tenda...transactions are fine until THEY screw something up, then they sure aren't going to take any kind of hit, regardless of who was at fault.

Contrast this thread with the one about budget shooter supply. Henry understands that without customers he doesn't have a business, but Tenda doesn't care about losing a customer as long as they don't lose $10 in a deal.
    My latest experience with them confirms just that. Ordered 2x of their surplus Jerichos, one came in decent shape, other looks like it came out of a sewer, with deep pitts on the frame, very used up internals and slide doesnt properly align with frame because of worn out parts. Keep in mind, i waited over 6 months for this, and i would expect them to deliver a decent firearm, as this would be the LAST (hopefully not) if the PM has his way. When I called them about it, their first response was: 'these are not graded by us, they come graded from the supplier' OK Tenda, so you're not responsible for the condition of items you advertise on your website? When i further explained with pictures, they offered a 35$ discount or return for refund. I did get a brand new Jericho from IRG at the same time, so its no skin off my balss really; but to see the kind of accountability with Tenda speaks volumes. make up your own mind before you purchase. Caveat Emptor goes beyond trusting online descriptions!!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by buckyjr View Post
    My latest experience with them confirms just that. Ordered 2x of their surplus Jerichos, one came in decent shape, other looks like it came out of a sewer, with deep pitts on the frame, very used up internals and slide doesnt properly align with frame because of worn out parts. Keep in mind, i waited over 6 months for this, and i would expect them to deliver a decent firearm, as this would be the LAST (hopefully not) if the PM has his way. When I called them about it, their first response was: 'these are not graded by us, they come graded from the supplier' OK Tenda, so you're not responsible for the condition of items you advertise on your website? When i further explained with pictures, they offered a 35$ discount or return for refund. I did get a brand new Jericho from IRG at the same time, so its no skin off my balss really; but to see the kind of accountability with Tenda speaks volumes. make up your own mind before you purchase. Caveat Emptor goes beyond trusting online descriptions!!
    alright this is a stupid one to complain about, it states the grade and condition of the Jericho when ordering. You are always rolling the dice with surplus stuff especially online.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fritzhanzel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by buckyjr View Post
    Sometime I am wondering what we need online retailers for firearms. I experienced a few times when I had a problem with my newly purchased firearm => go to the warranty centre.

So they are making 30 % profit or more for accessories, what are they doing for that money?

SFRC is running a 16% discount again, and I bet they are still making heaps of profit.

CGN Regular
    Tenda sucks. It was a good price I found on a range finder from them. They took my payment. It showed on my credit card they charged it. The website still showed they had them in stock, they confirmed they got my order and payment but they wouldn't ship for some reason? Over a week of emails and a phone call producing no results, I wanted a refund as they suddenly didn't have what I ordered after over a week from ordering. They even told me on the phone they had my order processed and were ready to ship it. Then they avoided giving a refund until I came on here and made a post. As soon as I posted about them I finally got my money back. Those clowns won't get any of my business.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinytitan View Post
    alright this is a stupid one to complain about, it states the grade and condition of the Jericho when ordering. You are always rolling the dice with surplus stuff especially online.
    Yeah it does: ‘police surplus Grade I’. The two firearms differed a lot in condition. As per Tenda rep: this means they are in good working order. I asked. Looks to me only one of these can fit that description, other one would be sub-grade. Also looks way worse than the one on website. Why not inspect these before you send it to the client? Better to give a bs answer, like they did. Maybe it jumped out of their christmas paint scheme bucket…