Page 37 of 50 FirstFirst ... 1727293031323334353637383940414243444547 ... LastLast

Thread: Customer review of Tenda.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chumlee Bumsnag's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Taurkon View Post
    That is a BIG win. I received my 2000 rounds of blazer aluminum 4 weeks after ordering and it sucks ass in revolvers. When I shoot it from my 9mm revolver, I often get rounds in adjacent chambers 'cooking off' from the round that was fired. The stuff seems to work ok in a 9mm auto pistol.
    What kind of pistol are you having rounds cooking off in adjacent chambers? A starter pistol?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer TreMoR's Avatar
    hit and miss
    « When injustice becomes law, resistance is a duty » - « Quand l'injustice devient loi, la résistance est un devoir » by : Thomas Jefferson.

I went to the store to get powder. My gas was the same as DG shipping. So why not go and see the place. Equally impressive with the store and price. Nice seeing and having a good place around.

I find Tenda gets a lot of hate on CGN for no good reason tbh.
    I have order from them dozens of times and never had an issue. Plus they have the best prices then everyone else.
    There seems to be alot of fan boys of other companies on here and will bash everybody else. Don't listen to them.

^^^^^^^. I agree completely. I pass within 2 minutes of tenda on my way home every night. Yes they can be busy but I waited just as long at Epps numerous times. The prices are better than the 2 other closest stores just a bit east of them so I’m glad to have them as my LGS
    Member CSSA. Member OFAH . THATS THE PROBLEM WITH POLITICS REGARDLESS OF WHO WINS I KEEP GETTING SCREWED

Never had a problem with them after 16 orders, free shipping is quite nice and I usually plan my orders so I don't need ammo and stuff right away as shipment usually take 1 or 2 weeks.

Had nothing but terrible experiences with Canpar so I'm less inclined to buy from them but they're alright and have generally good prices.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .30/06 FTW's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by deadlydelta View Post
    I find Tenda gets a lot of hate on CGN for no good reason tbh.
    I have order from them dozens of times and never had an issue. Plus they have the best prices then everyone else.
    There seems to be alot of fan boys of other companies on here and will bash everybody else. Don't listen to them.
    I completely disagree. Just because you've been lucky and never had an issue does not mean they don't deserve the criticism they get. Everything from jacking the price up before a "sale", to extremely poor inventory controls resulting in orders being partially being shipped, or orders being held and then the rest of your order getting sold out from underneath you because they didn't put what they did have in stock aside, to being told that you can fix a damaged/crushed sight on a pistol with gun blue. Some of their business practices are incompetent at best, to shady and malicious at worst.

If you don't live close to them, it's a crap shoot as to whether or not there will be an issue with your order. They suck people in with good prices because they buy and sell such volume, and from what I've experienced and seen from people in my club it's a 50/50 chance whether or not things will go smoothly.

I've been around long enough and dealt with enough retailers that I have had good and bad experiences with a lot of them. Even some that most people hold in high regard have lost some prestige in my books. So it's not just fanboys of other retailers, it's people having legitimate issues with one that has hit and miss customer service.
    "Instead of 'sewer,' I propose 'Trudeau.' Both terms describe massive deposits of human filth, and no person who knows what these terms describe would ever want to live under either one." ~Doc M
    Quote Originally Posted by cobalt545
    I just took an assault poop as well. I know it was an assault poop because I "sprayed from the hip".

I have ordered from Tenda many times always great price and service.

In my experience they are great until something goes wrong with your order and then their customer service is sub par, its a gamble.. Last time I had an issue I emailed them and they never replied, it was a minor issue that was my fault, ordering the wrong accessory size, I was hoping to send it back on my dime and get the right part. That being said if its an expensive item I shop elsewhere, Al Flahertys and Dante and a few others whom I trust. If its ammo Tenda has always delivered for me.