Page 42 of 50 FirstFirst ... 22323435363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast

Thread: Customer review of Tenda.

Quote Originally Posted by Buggle View Post
    When the aliens eventually arrive I'm just concerned what they're going to make of all the Tenda ratings threads.
    they might think we aren't intelligent enough and turn around to go home haha.
    Freedom Isn't Free.

I ordered a set of dies on Feb 8th. They did not ship until the 16th, arrived on 18th. I was in no hurry, so didn't much care. Thought they had shipped by Canada Post instead of Can Par. This was my first dealing with them. Was contacted by them and they apologized for delay, staffing issue. I will continue to do business with them, stuff happens.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mrsmitty's Avatar
    For my order shipping label was created and sat a week before finally getting shipped. Not impressed.

Free Shipping on all orders over $300 (firearms, ammos, etc.) they said. But I was being asked to pay for extra charge due to shipment weight. Yeah right, I can always order somewhere else.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer TreMoR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by moikya View Post
    Free Shipping on all orders over $300 (firearms, ammos, etc.) they said. But I was being asked to pay for extra charge due to shipment weight. Yeah right, I can always order somewhere else.
    for ammo ---------------- UPS - Flat Rate: $20.00
    « When injustice becomes law, resistance is a duty » - « Quand l'injustice devient loi, la résistance est un devoir » by : Thomas Jefferson.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Armourall's Avatar
    Last order I made for boolits - about $20 extra instead of the "free shipping" I was told at time of order. This time, same amount of boolits and same delivery method - free (like it was supposed to be so last time.....?????)

Order placed June 19 called on the 24 and was told sorry but shipping side of things are running slow and would get a tracking number hopefully in the next week… I ordered from 5 vendors across Canada the same day also swamped with orders and received the tracking number by the 21. I can tell you this I will never again shop at this store and I advise every one else to stay clear of this store

Quote Originally Posted by TreMoR View Post
    for ammo ---------------- UPS - Flat Rate: $20.00
    https://www.gotenda.com/shipping-policy/

Where would the FREE SHIPPING there if you will charge even a penny?

Ordered a handgun on the 23rd and had a reference number emailed to me the next day on the 24th great service team tenda!

Are you also making a review for purchase at Walmart, Costco, Canadian Tire too ?