Page 28 of 50 FirstFirst ... 81820212223242526272829303132333435363848 ... LastLast

Thread: Customer review of Tenda.

First time Tenda customer here. Placed an order Jan 22, all items showed in stock, my credit card was billed immediately so I assumed my order would ship as promptly as well.
    It's been 4 days and my order still shows as "processing"!!! Wow, this is terrible service on their part! They do not answer any emails I have sent, nor do they respond to their own "contact us" form on their website and numerous phone calls only get a message and when directed to the phone mail box it says it is full!!!!! Not impressed!!!

Anyone have any idea what the "H" is going on with them?

****UPDATE****
    Finally got thru to them on the phone, their excuse is they are short staffed at the moment!!! The fellow I spoke to said he will have my order shipped out today for sure. We'll see!!!
    Last edited by woohoo369; 01-25-2019 at 01:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by woohoo369 View Post
    First time Tenda customer here. Placed an order Jan 22, all items showed in stock, my credit card was billed immediately so I assumed my order would ship as promptly as well.
    It's been 4 days and my order still shows as "processing"!!! Wow, this is terrible service on their part! They do not answer any emails I have sent, nor do they respond to their own "contact us" form on their website and numerous phone calls only get a message and when directed to the phone mail box it says it is full!!!!! Not impressed!!!

Anyone have any idea what the "H" is going on with them?

****UPDATE****
    Finally got thru to them on the phone, their excuse is they are short staffed at the moment!!! The fellow I spoke to said he will have my order shipped out today for sure. We'll see!!!
    Same here. But I'm in no hurry and I kinda got used to their slow-ish shipping.

I ordered Federal .223 ammo during their Black Friday sale. They shipped via CanPar within 48 hours which is fast considering their Black Friday sales volume.

Now CanPar is a budget courier so I didn’t get the best delivery service. But Kenny, the customer service guy at Tenda was great and he helped sort out my CanPar shipment. I ended up picking up my Ammo from a CanPar SmartSpot, I think that’s what they called their contract pickup stores. Anyways, received my ammo about 10 days from time of order.

Overall I’m very happy and will deal with Tenda in the future for sure.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I was a little concerned at first due to the lag time. But we have become so use to companies that ship fast that we have come to expect it of all. Relax people, take a deep breath. Tenda has not let me down yet. I doubt they will let you down. Remember they don't control the shipping. Just the time it gets out the door.
    Last edited by millwright; 01-26-2019 at 08:17 AM.

When their website shipping policy says "1-2 days" and they consistently take a week to ship out basic items like a case of ammo that literally just needs a sticker put on it, I think that is a valid concern.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chumlee Bumsnag's Avatar
    I finished my first AR build this week and it functioned perfectly.

CGN frequent flyer rockport guy's Avatar
    I have Not been happy with them over the WK180 pre order deal!
    CCFR CSSA CPC

5/5 for price. 2/5 for service and punctuality.

Sent an email a week and a half ago ..no answer yet. I'll buy elsewhere .

I called their store 3 weeks ago to enquire about a rifle they had in stock and that I was interested in buying. I asked a few questions about it at which point it was suggested I send them an email request listing the questions and that they would be in a better position to get the questions answered and get back to me.
    Never got a reply.

I ended up buying the rifle elsewhere.

Since then I have had 2 similar experiences over the phone. Not exactly the great customer service I have heard everyone else rave about.
    I will probably give them another shot down the road and chalk it up to whatever but after that it will be 3 strikes.........
    JFK : "There's always some son-of-a-bi#ch who doesn't get the word !"