Page 1 of 50 1234567891121 ... LastLast

Thread: Customer review of Tenda.

Customer review of Tenda.

Hey CGN'rs, I just want to share my first experience as a customer of Tenda Canada.

Of course I heard about them here on CGN and I was searching for a good deal on a shooting Chrony to help with working up hand loads for the coming shooting season. They had the best price that I could find ANYWHERE in Canada (believe me when I say I searched thoroughly) so I used the online store cart. I also added some bullets that were priced below every other dealer I could find.

I completed the check out and the only hiccup was I had to call my card number in. I spoke to a very nice customer service rep and easily completed the transaction. Within an hour I had about 5 emails in my inbox saying that they had looked at the order and every function through to putting the order on a truck. I was also emailed a tracking number for Canpar.
    This was all on Wednesday afternoon and much to my surprise I got a knock on the door at 10:00 am Friday. WOW!!! Impressive delivery time!
    When I opened the box, my order was in there along with a copy of the invoice and the interac slip. I was also surprised to find some other goodies in the box that were sent gratis. I won't be a spoiler though. You need to order from them yourselves to find out what they send...

Thanks Tenda! Keep up the superior service!
    DCRA, PEI Provincial Rifle Association, CCFR

CGN Regular
    ^same! ordered some 9mm a few weeks back, less then 24 hours and it was at my door.

sweet thanks for the review! i was thinking about placing an order the other day now i can with confidence.

I just placed my first order with them as well. Excellent people to deal with, very friendly and polite. And most importantly, amazing deal on blazer 9mm! Check out their website, you wouldn't believe the deal on an Xcr-M under consignment section.

Excellent prices and service. Have dealt 3 times with them now and will gladly recommend them to any member!

Extremely impressed. Ordered ammo and the NEXT day it was at my door. WOW!

Returning home from Target in Gromley and thought I would pop in just to see the store (located in Richmond Hill). Bought another case of 9mm just because of the great price. All other items were reasonably priced and service was pleasant. Not much on the shelves but I guess they're just starting out.
    Memberships: CSSA & OFAH

"Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician."

"Best Government I know of is the .45-70 Government!"

Agree with all above reviews. The shelves are a little bare, but that said, they will order in anything you need. Very friendly service and no rush to see your credit card.

Do they monitor this thread, or their email? Trying to get quote but no reply

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by nickvaselino View Post
    Do they monitor this thread, or their email? Trying to get quote but no reply
    Give them a call, they always pick up the phone.

Page 1 of 50 1234567891121 ... LastLast