Page 38 of 50 FirstFirst ... 1828303132333435363738394041424344454648 ... LastLast

Thread: Customer review of Tenda.

I've never ordered from Tenda without feeling like I was getting an amazing deal, and I've ordered quite a bit. They had the best price on an M&P 15 in the country (that I could find) when I bought mine.
    89AA04004

Either in Sherwood Park, Alberta or Kamloops, B.C.

Never another order!

Well, I will never buy from this company again, I don't care how good their prices are. Earlier this week I bought a rifle in 22lr, an extra mag, and some ammo (for a pistol). Two days after my order was placed and paid for, I received the note below:

Hello, a note has just been added to your order:
    Tracking number:
    1Z2E3647DL418......
    1Z2E3647DL424......
    Will be shipped via UPS
    For Safety concerns, despite the caliber, orders containing firearms and ammunition will be shipped on 2 separate days.
    We apologize for the inconvenience.
    There is no statement in the Tenda shipping policies about this kind of behaviour. I'm not sure why this company feels it has to ship my ammo and rifle on two separate days for "safety concerns." I'm on my 5th RPAL renewal. Even the damned government trusts me to have firearms and ammo at the same time. These guys will never get another dime from me.

Perhaps those of you who are told you can't receive your firearms and ammo on the same day don't care. I have no time for government boot-lickers who self-impose additional rules that do nothing ... even for safety.

Quote Originally Posted by jdac View Post
    Well, I will never buy from this company again, I don't care how good their prices are. Earlier this week I bought a rifle in 22lr, an extra mag, and some ammo (for a pistol). Two days after my order was placed and paid for, I received the note below:

Tracking number:
    1Z2E3647DL418......
    1Z2E3647DL424......
    Will be shipped via UPS
    For Safety concerns, despite the caliber, orders containing firearms and ammunition will be shipped on 2 separate days.
    There is no statement in the Tenda shipping policies about this kind of behaviour. I'm not sure why this company feels it has to ship my ammo and rifle on two separate days for "safety concerns." I'm on my 5th RPAL renewal. Even the damned government trusts me to have firearms and ammo at the same time. These guys will never get another dime from me.

Perhaps those of you who are told you can't receive your firearms and ammo on the same day don't care. I have no time for government boot-lickers who self-impose additional rules that do nothing ... even for safety.
    Probably because a year or two ago Tenda was all over the news because someone ordered a pistol and ammo (while shipped in separate packages) arrived together at the customers house. The customers underaged kid signed for the package. Then the customer decided to reach out to all the news channels to blast them about unsafe practices. Someone who's better at google can probably find the article and video somewhere.

Holy chill man. It’s not like a 7 day waiting period. Bet you won’t be angry neither 2 days from now lol
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." - Margaret Mead

Tracking number:
    1Z2E3647DL418......
    1Z2E3647DL424......
    Will be shipped via UPS

This is standard practice I've seen at every retailer I've shopped with. Cool your jets bud. If you can wait the few days for the gun to arrive, you can wait the additional day to get the ammo. It's not amazon, things arent instant.

Either in Sherwood Park, Alberta or Kamloops, B.C.
    It's not about getting a rifle and ammo a few days apart. Not sure what Amazon has to do with my Tenda experience of informing me of their shipping practice two days after the order was placed and paid for. I've dealt with many retailers as well; it's not simply standard practice. It's about not having this kind of practice described in the shipping policies and not bothering to respond to my message when I reached out.

As I said in my original post, I'm completely okay with others simply accepting the practice - hopefully it helps those people to stay safe. I shared my experience, how I feel about it, and what I will not be doing in future. Done.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Scotty454's Avatar

Tracking number:
    1Z2E3647DL418......
    1Z2E3647DL424......
    Will be shipped via UPS

So you ordered some stuff from Tenda, and they shipped it to you?

Despicable.

Lol

Let Freedom Ring With a Shotgun Blast!

CGN Regular
    In a place where the creeps won’t get me lol

Tracking number:
    1Z2E3647DL418......
    1Z2E3647DL424......
    Will be shipped via UPS

I don’t think your beef is with tenda, I think your beef is with the loser that called the media.

Had a really great experience, once my paperwork cleared my gun came in 1 day.

BANNED
    I am not really a big fan of Tenda because there advertising practice, I have bought several firearms form them and have had long waits to get items shipped. But sending a firearm and ammo in separate packages is the process that most retailer use, and with free shipping who the hell cares