Page 8 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161828 ... LastLast

Thread: Customer review of Tenda.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by B_Rayner View Post
    So I know this post is a little old, but I was just wondering a quick question. I just ordered a Sig 1911-22 from Tenda and I love in Saskatchewan low long would the transfer take to finalize? I ordered it Saturday and they told me the transfer would be sent in that day, however I called them yesterday(Monday) and they said it hasn't been sent in yet and they will do it today(Monday). Now that it's Tuesday I'm going to assume they sent it in how long could I be looking at before everything is said and done and I get my firearm?
    You need to have patience. The transfer takes 3-4 weeks to finalize. Tenda is a busy shop. Once approved, it will be mailed to you (a few days more).

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by BDSL View Post
    You need to have patience. The transfer takes 3-4 weeks to finalize. Tenda is a busy shop. Once approved, it will be mailed to you (a few days more).
    If you lack patience, and are patient all at the same time... Calling the CFO will sometimes speed the process up.

I was coming up on 3 weeks, gave the CFO a call, and the young lady on the phone completed my transfer. Now I'm not sure if they do this for everyone, but they were processing the transfers from the week mine was initiated. However after calling them and completing the transfer, Tenda had my pistol out the door that day, and arrived at my doorstep the next morning while I was still in bed.

I ordered a case of 9mm about a month ago. Arrived within a few days of placing the order, had no issues at all. I would definitely order from them again.

BANNED
    Tenda is legit.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Phat Eagle's Avatar
    Tenda is one of my go-to suppliers. Good deals, good service!!

Just ordered some items from them. Looking forward to getting them.
    "Never trust a government that doesn't trust its own citizens with guns...."

CGN Regular
    The discreet packaging is very nice to have, I hate when the delivery persons comment on my package
    "oh another gun?! Or" thats a big box of bullets"
    God is good

CGN frequent flyer
    Just walked in the store today and bought 600 rounds of Norc 7.6x39 steel case ammo for $199. Great service from Wei-Lin!

I buy most of my supplies here. They are very friendly and helpful. Prices are usually better then everyone else. There are few exception like the 30-30 ammo. The store is small so if it is busy you may have to wait. I myself don't mind cause I can always look at the accessories and reloading stuff. They are located conveniently on the way to the range. You can bet I will stop by in the future.

Just purchased some 9mm this afternoon. Great deal!