Page 46 of 50 FirstFirst ... 263638394041424344454647484950 LastLast

Thread: Customer review of Tenda.

Quote Originally Posted by thegazelle View Post
    I am at Tenda lot and I would say most of the salespeople are decent. There is one guy who is grouchy and a bit robotic, but I am not there to chit chat, so I just chalk it up to personality. But honestly, you get that at many other gun stores and retail outlets.

My own opinion, but I think Tenda is overall a pretty decent business. Their selection of ammo in particular is far more diverse than most other places. Their firearms selection is decent and in both cases their pricing is not only competitive, is oftentimes the standard for which I compare everything else.

That said, it does seem like much of the consternation revolves around the online ordering turnaround time, inventory controls and response time. I have not ordered online for mail from them before nor have I ordered any restricted firearms from them - whether before or after the handgun freeze announcement, so I am not in a position to comment on that facet of the business. However, during the lockdowns I did order quite a bit and picked up and never had an issue.

I would dare say due to the selection and the pricing, Tenda probably generates a lot more in store and online traffic than many other retailers, and perhaps that is where they need to focus on increasing staffing going forward, but again, I don't have any first hand experience with this. My local experience at Tenda has always been pretty positive.
    I feel like you're generally an agreeable person and perhaps your standards for services are a bit low. I run a business and I know firsthand how important it is to be polite to the staff and to be a pleasant person. So when my polite and friendly demeanor is not reciprocated by the people I'm giving my money to, I take my business elsewhere. I feel that if more people were of this mindset, the overall demeanor of the gun store staff would greatly improve. Just my $0.02

Quote Originally Posted by Peril View Post
    Thing is though, we don't go to gun stores to meet friends (it would be nice, of course). We go in there to exchange money for goods and services. If the quality of service is not up to par, we take our business elsewhere. This is the golden rule of capitalism and one of my favorite motivators for business growth. My desire to deal with abrasive people (and financially enable their bad behavior) is practically nonexistent at this point. If the 2 people I like aren't there, I simply walk out and go to another gun store. Luckily, there are 4 in my area. Considering that since getting my PAL, I've spent almost 20 k, that is a lot of money to lose just because your sales person can't manage to be polite to the customer.
    Well, yeah, sure. I agree. I’m not sure if my post suggested that I go to gun stores to make friends. To be clear, I don’t! ��
    I never really cared that much so it never affected my spending. It is (or was) just a gun store thing…
    "Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest." - Mohandas Gandhi

Ordered $2,500 worth of ammo on 2 separate occasions through Tenda this June and both orders were delivered within reasonable times!

Purchased a non-restricted August 14th and was sent out August 17th.

Purchased 3 pistols and after transfer was approved Aug 31 they were shipped out Sept 2.

Considering how swamped they must be this summer I'd say they did excellent for all my orders!

Great experience this week with Tenda .
    Got my Transfer paperwork and called store to ask about to send to store as well I wanted to purchase some additional mags.
    Was given instructions on how to submit TN and order mags to be included with original order to save some shipping shipping charges.
    All worked out fine.
    You folks Rock
    Cheers

Tenda is great.

Ordered 2 for 1 tokerov deal and got my transfer in 2 days

Items in the mail for delivery monday

Quote Originally Posted by meadowroo View Post
    Tenda is great.

Ordered 2 for 1 tokerov deal and got my transfer in 2 days

Items in the mail for delivery monday
    Wow, where are you from for such fast transfers?
    CCFR and CSSA Member, and Libertarian at Heart

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by nickvaselino View Post
    Do they monitor this thread, or their email? Trying to get quote but no reply
    For sure they do and there is a constant supply of tenda threads.

been there many times and were greeted by the lady behind the counter, I think she might be the boss there, a very friendly person and know the stuff. I think it might be their warehouse inventory guy moving stuff around was mistaken as a salesperson, which I see him a lot and he always avoids eye contact.
    суyyyyyyyyyyyyyка блять!

So far my experience with Tenda has been good. Transfer number provided same day, now let's see how long it takes to get the pistol!

Quote Originally Posted by PIA View Post
    been there many times and were greeted by the lady behind the counter, I think she might be the boss there, a very friendly person and know the stuff. I think it might be their warehouse inventory guy moving stuff around was mistaken as a salesperson, which I see him a lot and he always avoids eye contact.
    Yeah, the lady is Wellen and she is the co-owner with her husband (I believe his name is Steve). It is pretty cool because 10 minutes away, at another gun store (also a site sponsor here), it is also lady-owned.

Wellen has been fantastic to deal with and is very knowledgeable on all firearms topics - and I believe she shoots pistol competitively too.
    CCFR, CSSA, NRA (Life), CPC, CHP